Shadow Hunting Arc | Tokioka Blue Vs Buster (Final)

A missive impact combined with two auras destroys the ruined zone as two battle cries can be heard within. Back on the debris is seen along with a massive cloud of smoke and dust is seen. A figure on the left can be seen revealing to be buster With a damaged body as the smoke covers it, having half of his face cut off along with his left side but his left leg was intact but his head was nearly cut off. Trying to hold his slightly cut-off neck He sees another figure standing. The smoke and dust reveal a dark shadowy blue blade and a teen with a fox and a half-torn uniform appeared to be tokioka who somehow survived the impact. Buster's face get irritated but it turns into a smirk being surprised that made it this far.

"You survived, I'm surprised you made it this far". He said pointing his sword. "You may be more interesting than the other demon slayer I've faced". Tokioka wonder what he meant by others.
He then starts to question buster on what he means on others and why he mentions demon slayers.

"What do you mean others and why you mention the demon slayers". He said in a stern and demanding voice. Buster begins to chuckles as he hides his face. it starts to get louder as it turns into a laugh reaching the entire usj. It gets more sinister as tokioka can feel his past from ten mouths coming back to him But he tries to calm himself. The laughing comes to a stop as buster relieves himself.

"Well let me tell you a story boy," buster says.

"Ever since after the defeat of the demon king the demon slayers have been disbanded. Years went on and the demon slayers became a legend along with their breathing styles easily the men who defeated the demon king. The old slayers died out but their families lived on while. That man... couldn't come back to life just yet, he needed to wait for the right moment and time to back. When these so-called powers came in it was finally time for him to take over. But he needs to restart. He needed to more blood and more people to work for him and find a way to revied his upper moons and kill off the remaining demon slaying families"!

He had a menacing look at the last sentence showing off his sharp teeth he then laughs and taunted tokioka calling out the dead demon slayers that he killed.

"Most of them were weak while most almost defeated me"! But in they didn't reach my expectations, But that doesn't matter now that they're dead but the look on their faces was s"! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Buster starts laughing feeling like he remembers it like yesterday As the flashes of memories flow by as he describes them to tokioka. Seeing him slicing their arm clean off and breaking their katanas, Stabbing them in the chest with his great sword rising them in the air or cutting them in half. Hereing how buster kills the demon slayers disgusted tokioka. Behind his mask his face was enraged and bloodlylived as a tear falls down. Veins started to pop as he grits his teeth. His muscles pants up and his grips tights up his katana. His heart starts pumping and every pump move up to his throat. He tries to control himself but the anger gets to him. Tokioka starts to hear voices and cries. He eyes flashed when he closed them and opens them back up. He was in darkness and buster was gone. The demon slayer's eyes widen to what he sees in front of him. It was kids and teens around his age 15-18 standing right before him as souls and spirits.

Tokioka's rage expression and his eyes darken his he turns back to reality seeing the great sword user.

"But it was all fun in the end". BUT i think the fun is not over because there are still humans to kill"! When my business is done and when the sun goes down ill kill anyone or any heros that trys to find me"! ill kill them"! kill anyone that they know and love and work my way up to the upper moons and take down anything that gets in im way"! BUT NOT UNTIL I KILL YOU FIRST"!

Tokioka had enough as he uses his breathing and dashed to buster as shadow energy formed on his katana