Chamber Faceoff (2) Jins side.

*Switching Over to Jin*

Inside another chamber Jin was fighting another but this one was different from the rest. No relations to muzan or the upper moons. This puppet was just made out of something else. Within the dim chamber sparks can be seen as the sound of clashing blades can be heard. Jin was now clashing with the eight armed swordsman demon. The demon roars rushing at Jin sending a fury thrust attacks. Jin holds back away from each thrust but the demon changes its tactic. It uses its middle arm for a slide slash attempting to slice him in two but Jin saw this and deflects the two. Being able to move its other two arm the bottom ones go for his legs while the upper arms go for a over head slash. Against all of these odds Jin was forced to use his secret katana now switching to the two sword style using one katana to block the overhead slash and the other to protect his legs.

"Fight a demon like this  takes caution and precision.  However this will be a default one."

"Blade Skill, Wind style: Tornado"

Blocking the two attacks Jin deflects the four sword and spins in place now moving forward with his two katana. During the deflection Jin mange to cut some flesh off. Spinning to the eight armed puppet Jin continues to spins taking off more flesh as the puppet tries to defend itself.  Being within the range of an attack coming from the other arms he stops his wind style and in front of the puppet and lands his foot on one of its sword. Jin then jumps again giving him more of a boost to attack from above using another blade skill of his.

"Blade Skill, Lightning Style: Thunder"

Holding his katanas down Jin stabs down but in spite of that the puppet still managed to defend itself hitting Jin back. The latter regains himself landing on the ground and stops thinking of a strategy.

"Fighting this demon is like taking on a small army meanwhile I'm the one man army taking on that horde. It has eight arms and eight katana and I only have two katana. I need to mix up my others styles in order to get past all of this."

A plan wasn't made yet but he knows that he needs to get pass those eight arms and katanas. Jin sprints and twirls his right hand katana hold it in a reverse grip. Breathing in to keep the blood flowing he can feel his veins pulsating with power giving his swords a tight grip. The eight armed puppet goes through a small transformation. It's arms and blades take the form of wips wiggleing in the air and lashing at the ground. On of the arm fly forward darting to Jin. Jin cuts the arm but he still feel the wave of the wip as hit nearly hits him. Two more arms dart their way.

"I won't be able to fight at this rate!" Jin changes his course running to his right letting the tendrils follow him. One by one they start to speed come at full speed flying up and now lashing down. Before the tendrils land Jin flips backwards cutting behind the tendrils.

"Nows my change!"

Jin dash forward with his blade behind him. The puppets arms and blade regrow now running for Jin. Jin throws his secret blade katana making a new tactic. While the puppet hits away his katana Jin was now in the air who taken something out of his pockets and throws at the puppet. They were small bb balls. They weren't the normal kind. They were the explosive kind.

With the balls landing a slight large explosion pops in the chamber one that is much more powerful then fire crackers. In order to do more damage while the fire destroys the flesh Jin goes for his second katana.
Now within his grasp he runs before the fire goes out. The flesh and blood was damaged but it tries to grow and fight back. Few of the blades and arms but it's still in heal.

"Blade Skill, Sword Style: Blade Dance"

Jin now holding his two sword he dance around the puppet trying to get past the eight blades but he wasn't nearly getting and anywhere with the eight sword in his way. Sounds of steel and metal flow with in the chamber as ten blades clash. During this Jin found a blind spot at the rear to the side of the waist, stopping his blade dance Jin plans to deliver a spinning roundhouse kick but blades of eight arms are still active

"These blades sure are a hassle to deal with. There almost no blind spots due to this unusual fighting style. If demon was a actual demon it would be much harder to deal with it."

In a X formation the puppet slashes down. Jin defense himself stopping four other swords, however ever the two located at the bottom arms slashes his leg.

"There! I can now go for his blind spot!"

Deflecting the four blades the blood puppet staggers back and finally does a spinning roundhouse kick hitting a right side of the waist. Another blind spot was created. Jin jumps and leaps into action following after his strike thrusting forward his blade to distract with one blade and strike with the other.

 Jin jumps and leaps into action following after his strike thrusting forward his blade to distract with one blade and strike with the other

I made a proposition with one of my irl friends in high school and paid him 10 bucks to do the Kagura Bachi sheathe meme.

Got it around Christmas last year

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE