38TH Shadow | Flows of blood

╔══ ≪ ☾ ≫ ══╗

╔══ ══╗

My blood Flows in him

╚══ ══╝

Dust filled up the wall after a fight was done with. Tokioka was breathing from tiredness swinging his sword rapidly making shadow projectiles.

"Is it over?" Blue said watching the dust clear revealing the Hero Killer out cold motionless on the ground.

"I may have won but I hardly beat him. If it weren't for Toidol concentration I would have died."

The latter looks at Iida and native and walks over to the two kneeling down to their level.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked the pro hero.

"Yea, I'm alright," Native answered but was still intimidated by the vigilante's power

Tokioka: If I wasn't around the area you would have been dead.

"Although, you should get out of here and the heroes will arrive soon. With the state you are in you won't be able to help them or fight me in any way.

So take this opportunity that I'm sparring you. I'm not taking you in trouble as much as I'm in right now."

Native got up from his and starts to take flight.

"I thank you for the help. Seeing the way you fight has helped me more to be a hero. And I'm also sorry for the things that you have gone through and with All Might saying you cant be a hero." Native said feeling pity for grateful that he was saved.

Tokioka turns his back as native leaves to the sky.

"A hero huh..."

He walks out of the alleyway thinking of what the pro hero said, But he could he suddenly draws his sword slashing in an arc. The figure jets himself back away from the blade.

'i nearly got a hit on him. He didn't even see me.' A old man said to himself with a yellow cape.

'looking back at that letter it was true what yagi said. This vigilante is no joke.'

Tokioka turns to an old man on his right.

"I never thought that there will be an old timer around."

Izuku, shouto and more heroes arrived to see what happen.

Female Pro Hero: What happen! We were informed that a villain was-

She stops in her sentence looking up to see a mask of a vigilante.