What if Scenario: Tokioka Blue Vs Blood Demon Male Reader

tw: violence. blood, gore, sensitive topics, abuse

During your times when you were a human you was always bullied. You were called many names. A freak, useless, trash. a waste of life. you was different. You were breaking down piece by piece on how life was treating you. You hated everyone. Your teachers, your classmates, your school and the heroes. One day you wanted to end it all. Until you met that men

You were standing at the edge of a building ready to jump. that was until you stopped and you heard a voice talking to you.

"Are you lost little one.

You lifted up your head from looking down at the street turning around to see whos there. It was a pale man wearing a pair of classie clothes with a white fedora hat on looking down on you. You didn't flinch, you wasn't scared. you just stood there. motionless. looking at the man.

"Ive watching you. Its such a sad thing to see those have power abuse it. The men said with a little pitty but a small grin appeared on his face.

"But i see something in you. I see the hatred as your blood boils and the thoughts you have. Do you want power? Do you want those who hurt you to tremble in fear? Do you want revenge?

You were thinking of the very thought. You remember the abuse of your mother and father. The bullying, The names, and the torture. your mind and body was telling you yes. And so you accept.

"Yes. I want them to bleed and beg for mercy as i tear them apart! I want them to scream as they cry! I want to bathe in their own blood! I want to kill them all!"

You gave the man a crazed look showing your teeth with your eyes wide. The men smiled see that someone is falling for him. He reached out his towards you saying.

"If you want power. Then join me and become a demon and i will cure you."

You walk up to him a took his hand

You walk up to him a took his hand. The next thing you know you got stabed by his right hand being injected by his blood. Screaming in agonizing pain you fall to the ground. your whole was shaking going into a seizure. Your S/c (Skin Color) was turning pale and your hair turned white. The men was looking down at you with an evil smile seeing that you survive the process of becoming a demon. Getting up from the floor you stand up with your eyes was closed. They then started to open. The sclera was completely black and the eyes turned red and the lris was slit black.

 The sclera was completely black and the eyes turned red and the lris was slit black