25TH Shadow | The Shadows Talk (Part2)

A *Stab* was heard within the fog as the sword was going through the skin

The five students looked at the fog while carrying the two teachers back to the entrance, however, izuku stops his track looking intensely at the fog

The five students looked at the fog while carrying the two teachers back to the entrance, however, izuku stops his track looking intensely at the fog. One of his classmates checked on him.

Ochoko: deku-kun are you ok?

The brown hair brunette asks as she turns her head as well to see what he's looking at turning to the fog of dust. The three other kids looked as well to see what they were looking at.

Izukus body was nearly shaking along with his face as he was looking at the fog. The fog and dust clear. His eyes turned horrified seeing his teacher and mentor stabbed on his right side.
The hero tries to pull the sword out of him but shadow fox was stronger then him. All he can do was grip on the blade.

Izuku runs to the two attempting to save his teacher. While running he jumps reaching out with his arm as everything goes into slow motion. The latter turns his head to the green-haired boy.
Something caught the swordsmen's attention telling him to move. And so he did.

Time resumes back to normal with shadow fox pulling his out of all might and jumping out of the way. When doing so he sees an explosion coming his way. Knowing his childhood and his year of jr high that he abandon he knows the owner of that quirk.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY DEKU!" A voice came from as he tries to attack. The topless masked slayer jumps back but sees a wave of ice coming his way.

'Another student?' Blue thought to himself. As the ice was coming towards him he quickly swings as a black flash was shown on his blade showing that he used his breathing form.
"Shadow Breathing Third Form" Black Tie" In a quick flash the wave of ice was taken out with one slash. 

"A ice quirk..." He mumbles quietly looking to see who try to trap him. A kid with dual side hair caught his attention see that he has ice on the left side on his left side trailing down to his left foot on the ground. Swing his sword again about to send a shadow projectile to the dual hair student he gets interrupted by a battle cry in the air a red hair kid coming down at him he once again jumps back again keeping his distance away from the students and all might.

"Todoroki?! Everyone!" Izuku looks to three of his classmates to help. he wipes the tears coming from his eyes. His face turn determine looking at the vigilante. Both four of the kids look at the vigilante along with all might.

Shadow wipes the off the blood from his katana standing his ground.

"It seems that the next so call future heros are encouraged to save their favorite hero. As i said before. You are driving them to there fates."

All might jumps back and nearly falls kneeling on one leg. He holds his stabbed right side grunting in pain. Trying to not show the pain he tell the student to go back to the entrance.

"i appreciate the help students but you all need to go back to the entrance." He tells the kids but instead, they protest and want to help him.

Red Hair Kid: Noway we're not leaving you here!

Todoroki: And if it wasn't for us you would be in a bad shape.

Meanwhile, tokioka tries to think. But he's getting tired feeling his arms getting and his vision going bleary. With a short chance of not fighting, he put his katana back in its scabbard.

"You might as well give up all might. Due to your stubbornness as a hero, you will never win. And besides, how can you even win when you cant expect the help of those around you." He taunted the hero. All might grit his teeth hearing what he was saying.

"The Only thing you are is a human sandbag for both heroes and society itself."

All might glares at the latter.

"The white collar, you vigilantes and villains think you have words of justice." All might says gritting but tokioka retaliates.

"It's not words of justice its facts."

The angry explosion boy shouted while joining on what he was hearing.

"WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT BEING A HERO YOU MASKED BASTARD!" Bakugo shouted in retaliation. The fox looks at the ash blonde boy hearing his word. He thought of a plan moving back to his first time as a vigilante living in the heros and villains' heads rent-free. If he can do it to them he can do it to the teachers and hero course students.

"I don't think you get a say because you a beginner and not a hero." He taunts and mocks once more

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!"

Todoroki tries to think of some words.

Todorki: What would you know then?

The boy asked. Tokioka than began to speak.

  "Most true heros are still around but now its run by fakes who only want money and fame. For example The dog pile of shit whos with you."

Bakugo grits his teeth. "WHAT YOU CALLED ME!"

Tokioka continues

"Fake heroes have big egos thinking they can get up to the top. Your classmate here lets his superiority and his ego get the better of him making him think hes better. Not to mention the power he has. His quirk Also makes him think that he is perfect and better. No teamwork skills, no self-control and he shows no efforts of a hero. Don't compare me to the other vigilante scums. Unlike other vigilantes who kill villains for vengeance or justice, i force them to surrender and make sure they follow a different path." 

They say shocked to hear the words of the vigilante but bakugo was furious feeling like he was being looked on and embarrassed. However to todoroki. Izuku and kirishima know how bakugo was since day one of UA. But besides that. The words of the vigilante was true about him. He hasn't killed any villain yet and the crime rate has been going down and there are hardly any villains left in some parts of the town. But they are still unsure about the heroes.

"That's still no excuse for the work you have been doing!" All might says.

"At least i do a better job than your sorry ass."

Tokioka gets into a stance readying his katana

"Its five against one and you're outnumbered." Said todoroki

"We can push him back if we work together!" kirishima prepares his hardne quirk but gets stoped by all might

"NO!"

"You all head back to the rest of your classmates ill take care of the rest." All migh once again going back into battle.

"But all might what if you cant beat him! The more you fight the more you will-"

Izuku stops in his word almost telling the time limit of all might s power But the hero reassures him with a thumbs up.

"Looks like you still has some fight left within you. its almost like you didn't listen to me..."

With lighting speed, tokioka appears right before the students unleashing a downward slash at bakugo

"Kacchan!" izuku called out

"Shadow Breathing First Form: Moon Cresent Slash".

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

When the breathing form starts a *Slash* can be heard and everything turns black.