61ST Shadow | The Wild Wild PussyCats

It was now a new moring For both Class 1A, EarserHead and Tokioka

It was now a new moring For both Class 1A, EarserHead and Tokioka. It was now the day of the training camp and for the students to improve their quirks. Aizawa was keeping up on watching blue. He has been taking notes on blue and what he does in the form. He already know that this is no quirk but it is something else. He has been seeing Blue taking naps and sleeping mostly during the day and more in the night. Ever since he saw him the first time turning into a child he believes that in order to regain his strength he needs to get more sleep and rest in order to replenish his health. His personality also changed when he first saw him turned into a child.

He doesn't know if Blue remembers his memories but he appears to be doing fine. Aizawa was now holding blue standing in front of his class telling them that their summer training is starting.

"UA has finished its first semester and other classes and courses has summer vacation. But for those who are trying to be heroes won't be getting those types of breaks. Starting from you will go pass the limit and aim for new heights at this training camp-plus Ultra. Understand."

"Hai!"

The class had a few minutes to interact with each other. Meanwhile, with Aizawa, a lot has been on his mind. He wonders what will happen to blue if the heroes find that he has the ex-vigilante with him. No one else had called him so far besides Nezu but anything could still happen. Right now he was still taking care of the small demon child. But doesn't know that he is a demon.

Or should we say a Hybrid.

Meanwhile, with Class 1A they were getting mocked by a kid from Class 1b named Monoma saying most of them have to take extra classes. The mocking was stopped by the rep of 1B Kendo who chopps him at the back of his head and dragged him onto the bus

"Sorry about him."

After that both of 1A and 1B get to meet each after the sports festival. But soon after it was times to head on to there camps.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seated order!"

*TimeSkip*

It a few minutes after both 1A and 1B got on there bus heading to their buses. Meanwhile, Earserhead was just looking sleepy and tired of life as always. All he wants to do is to watch over Tokioka and get this training over. But luckily no one has called him besides Nezu. Right now the class was just talking and fooling around talking and playing music.

"Why do i bother. I guess this is the only time they can fool around." He says.

Seeing that the class was doing their own until they get to the camp he looks down to see Tokioka still sleeping in his arms shuffling and ruffling try to get comfortable while sleeping. Looking at the small demon he thinks to himself, if the class is doing their own thing why can't he do his own thing.

"Maybe taking a nap won't be so bad."

Still sitting in his seat his head his eyes starts to dem of sleepiness. He leans back onto the seat and closes his eyes falling asleep with with his body relaxed. Still holding blue as he sleeps. It all becomes quiet as the two of them sleep not hearing the sounds of loud kids on the bus.

Seeing the two sleep. it was like a father and son moment

*One Hour Later*

An hour has passed and Aizawa had woken up from his nap. However, the child-size demon was still asleep but was happy that none of his students saw him sleeping with a kid in his hands.

"is this the camp?"

"Where's class 1B?"

"I've gotta pee!"

The class look around and wonders seeing the surrounding area full of trees while on top of the mountain.

"There's no point in stopping if there s a reason."

The class was confused as Mineta asked where is the bathroom. Before anyone can say anything a car was parked just right near them. The car doors open just as two voices can be heard.

"Hey, Eraser!"

"Long time no see."

Aizawa bows upon meeting the two heroes he's working with

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike

"Aizawa bows upon meeting the two heroes he's working with"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!""Stingingly cute and catlike

"Wild wild PussyCats!"

The real start of training was beginning. However.

Something big is coming.