35TH Shadow | A Upcoming Operation

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗Operation Black Fox╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

Operation Black Fox

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

A few days before the sports festival and shadow fox appeared in hosu city another meeting was held with the heroes discussing the vigilante problem. The top three heroes show off All Might, Endeavor, and Hawks. All might had the same smile as always while the flaming hero had a spurious look on his face. Hawk was hanging back from his chair chilling and playing with his fathers. A few other heroes can be seen along with best jeanest, Edgeshot and Miruko with a bit of UA teachers who are suited for the job,

Meanwhile, EarserHead was against the wall with his arms crossed as his mind was in the meeting. He knew what it was about. With more of this vigilante appearing he needed answers to who he was. All he knows is that the problem child was a teen around the same hight as his students wearing a haori and uniform with a mask on his face having a katana at the side.

He remembers his first and second encounters fighting the Shadow Fox. He remembers his speed and power along with his swordsmanship. But the problem was wondering what are his quirks. Every time he tries to erase the vigilante's quirks nothing happens. One theory he had in mind is that he had muplite quirks able to use them all at once. But his second theory was a bit to fair and refuses to believe it. He has to find more clues before he can say something.

"I see everyone is here. Let's get down to it." Said Nezu

Tsukauchi walks up with more file in his hands.

"Over a month ago the appearances of the vigilante Shadow Fox has been making an uprising. Crimes rates have been decreasing day by day and villains have been making less of an appearance. However, we are still unable to Identify what quirks the vigilante has but we may suspect that he has multiple quirks.

A few of the heroes were shocked to hear this. 

"A kid with multiple quirks huh, You don't see that every day." Hawks said while playing with his fathers.

"Indeed. Many kids who are born in this generation usually have one or two quirks. But this kid must have been born with three or four quirks." Said snipe

"That is true, But why use all of those quirks just to be a vigilante? With the talent he has he could have gone to UA. Said Midnight as if she was worried for the boy. Unknown to her Nezu agreed with her but Endeavor said otherwise.

"That doesn't matter or make any excuse for what he is doing. He is still breaking law taking it in to his own hands." Said Eedeavor.

"That may be true but he's a force to be reckoned with." Eraserhead jumps in.

"I had my fight with Shadow Fox, His speed and power is beyond anything we have seen.

"I agree with Eraserhead." President Mic enters the frame.

"This kid manages to beat a bio-weapon and All Might at the same time! Before we can even try and capture him he summons a giant black wolf right at us!"

The number 2 hero was nearly dumbfounded but turns to an almost angry expression. How can a kid take down All Might? He wanted answers

"If this is true Is any footage of his fights."

With the click of a button on a remote Tsukauchi shows some footage of Shadow Fox caught by webcams in the city and recorded footage caught by people.

"The kid kinda badass." Hawks was impressed by the skills and swordsmanship.

Best Jenest: You're not helping.

"But with all seriousness don't you guys think you're taking this a little too far?  What he may be doing is wrong but he still kinda helping us. I just think he needs a little talk and for someone to push him to the right path."

While hearing this edgeshot had something to say.

"I will have to agree with hawks but that's out of the question. While he may be doing good for the people this may cause problems in the long run. If he keeps this up he might encourage more vigilantes and villains. to come out of the shadows."

Ingenium: And we are already dealing with a Hero Killer.

Ectoplasm: And we don't know shadows gold yet.

Mirko: Show whats the plan! If that's really going to be a problem in the future we need to get him!

Tsukauchi: And that is why we came up with a plan.

With the button on the remote the screen changes.

Nezu: The name of the plan is Operation Black Fox. The capture mission will take place after the internships. Senice the vililante appears at night our plan is to lure him into some place quite or see if he's after a villain. Once he caught the villain the main goal knock out Shadow Fox. That will be plan A. However for plan B if he knows that any one is watching him we will have to use force. With the information from we need to either knock his sword out of his hands or get the mask off his face. Snipe Will attack from a far while the other be the defenders making he doesn't escape. Heros with power and offinseves quirk will be the attackers keeping him at bey.
But if anyone is alone make sure to contact any heroes and give info on what he's doing. 

All heroes nod in agreement.

"He may be just a kid but he's still a vigilante and should be treated as such. Dont hesitate to bring him to justice. We all have one goal in mind

capturing the shadow fox." 

The screen shows off the mask with final click of the button 

This was the calm before the storm.