60TH Shadow | Trusting

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╔══ °° ══╗

Trust In Others

╚══ °° ══╝

Blue in his demon teen form was standing in wonder after the fight he was just. He just met another breathing user. But it wasn't any breathing user. It was a Sun user.

First Blue was able to use water, moon breathing and make his own style. Now he just met another who is able to use the most powerful style out of the rest. 'Why is there is another breathing user?! i thought they were all wiped out! why is there one now!' Blue said to himself

There was no doubt about it. The way she moved with her sword was nearly on another level and so was he speed. Seeing the breathing made him slightly scared giving shivers down his spine as he felt the heat of the flames. The times of the demon slayers are still in the dark for those who don't know. Its only a matter until some reveal the truth about the demons and when some see one. Sooner or later the slayers will have to be revealed to the public and the existence of demons.

Blue knows this must be secret but it may not be a secret any longer. There must be someone out there that he can talk to. However, there is one he can talk to . The man who has been searching for him after he disappears and came to talk to him and saved him from walking down the same dark path.

That person was Aizawa.

Blue was thinking if this was the right choice to tell him but he also think that he won't believe him. He needs to tell someone, someone, he can trust. This had to be the right choice.

"Problem Child! Problem Child!" Blue heard Earserhead shouting out his name looking for him. He turns around to see him outside of the gym with the other students. He quickly shifts back to his child form walking out of the gym see the underground slightly running towards him.

"There you are kiddo. Why did you run away from the students at the pool." He asked. Blue had a facial expression as if he didn't know what he was talking about

Tokioka:

Aizawa sighs seeing his antics but was happy

"Never mind. I'm just glad you alright."

Dark Shadow then jump into the frame swirling around Tokioka

"Yea! Thourgt we almost lost you! Why did did you had to run off like that!" Said Dark Shadow.

In a playful matter Dark Shadow gives the demon baby a knuckle sandwich as blue laugh and tries to get out of his grip.  He slides under Dark Shadows arms and starts to run around Eraserhead any other students. The roles and switched places as Blue was now overpowering dark shadow riding on top of his head covering his vision. The more they played they switched with dark shadow acting as a horse and blue as the rider.

" it seems the problem child is taking a liking to you Tokuyami." Said Aizawa being surprised to see a interaction with one of his students.

"No! The kid clearly saw me first! Unlike Tokuyami I can actually show off things!"

Tokuyami: The child clearly came to the both of us.what makes you think he's not interested in me dark?

"Your always alone."

"Thats the only thing you can come u with."

"Well its true. Your alone and probably forever."

Hearing this bullying from Dark Shadow Tokioka bonk him on the head and gives him the no no finger telling him to stop but then pats him.

"Alright brats. Head home already. You all have an important day."

Tokioka Jumps out of dark and runs over to Tokuyamai hugging his leg looking up at him with with a fair well.

"Bye Bye!"

Soon after that everyone went home. Blue now has a new friend and someone he can trust. However there are still some challenges that he has to face along the way.

Even if he's turning himself in soon many will still look at him as the ruthless vigilante he once was.

If Blue plans to be a hero while slaying demons and to change himself for the better. He needs to show it. Action speaks louder as the saying goes.

And Blue plans to do that. if it's the last thing he does.

IM BACK AND I AM DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL!However, I still need to recover which is why this act was short but I will try and make a comeback

However, I still need to recover which is why this act was short but I will try and make a comeback.