31ST Shadow | Shadow Vs Mist

(Feel free to play the ambience if you want)

"Bold words of you boy. But id be careful of what you say next. You may be just a demon slayer but i have much more experience of the sword than you."

"I don't remember asking"

The demon swordswoman rushes first into battle with her sword out. With immune speed, she blurs and reappears in front of Tokioka.

'control your, use your fear and push forward!'

With a tight grip on his handle and getting think shes going to attack he quickly draws his own sword and clashes against the demon stopping her

The two take steps with each swings of their sword. With see-through world, the demon can easily see the latters movement. She continues her assault at the young slayer attacking with consecutive slashes. Before Blue nearly gets overwhelmed he breathes and tries to use a form turning into a blur disappearing out of sight.

'He has good speed but needs to be better on his feet. If he missed up he would have died.'

"Shadow Breathing Sixth Form: Shadow Clone"

The demon looks around seeing herself surrounded by clones of the slayer. Tokioka than breathe again using another form as his fake versions of himself follow his commands.
"Shadow Breathing Second Form: Twinning Shadow" Shadow projects came toward her as she stood her ground.

"You control for your style is good but you have to be quicker then that."

"Water Breathing Eleventh Form: Dead Calm"

She runs out of the with her breathing letting the projectiles hit the ground making the dust fly in the air.  Clones chase after the demon girl coming from the dust appearing to surround her again she turns herself facing forward at the clone slashing her sword eight times making cloud-like beams taking them out

"Mist Breathing Second Form: Eight Layered Mist"

'Mist breathing?! How did she learn that style! Doest matter i won't let muichiros power be used for evil!'

Few remaining clones still gave the chase. The demon fights the clone coming at her still wondering where the real one is.

"for someone who someone whos a descendent and half tokito making his own breathing style you sure are a coward," She said mocking him for not showing himself. Little did she know something was coming at her in the air.

'If hes not hiding with his clones where else could he be...'

with a sudden tingle in her skin, she puts her katana over her head seeing a falling ball rolling but its actually Tokioka who used a modified form he made of shadowy vortex.

"So you finally show yourself, boy."

Using shadowfall vortex Blue tries to drive into her sword breaking the guard by cutting the katana in half but he gets deflected in the air and sent a few inches away but gets back on his feet landing on the ground. Tokioka can still feel the pain of his injuries but hides it with his breathing.

"You can mock me but you won't mock my ancestors and blood of who i came from. You have no right to use mist breath or call yourself a slayer!"