28TH Shadow | New shadows, New tides

The start of season 2

Last time on season one we met a boy quirkless boy who goes by the name of tokioka blue who was different from the other kids. He was never a fan of hero's and quirks. Due to him being quirkless he knew how things was going to be. He knew how the world was. Not everything was full of colors. Everything was gray. Hero's wanted fame, quirkless have put to side, and people only wanted power. During his time he was always bullied he stood up for himself and won his battles and defend his friend izuku. Until the day he had enough. Tokioka got into a fight with bakugo and his lackeys and won leaving bakugo in a serious condition. Izuku tried to stop the fight but it was in vein. Blue had a meltdown and ran away from school. While running away and after hearing about the sludge villain incident he overheard something. He heard his talking to a man with yellow-blonde hair man who happened to be all might talking to izuku hearing about a special quirk that can be passed down and he has chosen him to be his successor. Izuku mention blue saying if he can be a hero. But all might said no. Blue helped izuku in every way possible. And to even mention his name was even worse. Blue then confronted the two and nearly turned into an argument but the final broke him. He can't be a hero. Blue then ended his friendship feeling he was betrayed. His hatred grew even more for quirk and heroes. Even society itself. Blue was in the forest standing on the edge of a cliff. Voices was in his head having flashbacks on what he's been through. Until something flashed in his eyes. His eyes flashed seeing a cave illuminated with blue light coming from a cave. Tokioka walked to the cave and walked to the entrance looking at the glowing blue gems and flowers until he found something. The boy found a katana inside its sheath with a moon pattern and a crescent moon guard as a tsuba. Without thinking tokioka walks up too the sword and grabs it attempting to weld it. The next thing he noticed the katana was free and turned into a dark shadowy blue color. With nowhere else to go blue walks out of the cave standing face to face with a teen his age with a fox mask. The two exchange a few before a fight started. Tokioka was about finish the fighter but gets stopped by another figure who also had another fox. Still standing blue was ready to fight again but his eyes flashed again. The men in the fox mask told the boy he was born into a demon slayer family who are a descendant of the tomiokas. Blue remembers his mother remembers telling him stories about the demon slayers who beat the demon. Blue then gets the name of the man standing in front of him. The men was named giyu tomioka. The ex hashria say that the demon king is alive again and the slayers have disbanded and they need his help. Blue wondered what to do. He wondered if he should keep on being a hero but he remembers what he had been through. his friend betrayed him, he was bullied, betrayed and sad. He seen what the hero's are like. Most care for themselves and most care for fame. Tokioka only had one path that he can walk on while being a demon slayer, with this choice he had to be a demon slayer in the nighttime and a vigilante in the daytime. He knew what he was getting himself into.

And there was no going back until he finds a different path.

After picking his choices of being a hero or vigilante the two demon slayer spreits train him showing him how to use toldol concentration breathing and use the breath of water. Within the next ten months of training with his own breathing style and the breath of water, he was ready. His final was to fight sabito and in the end, he won. Thinking of becoming a vigilante while doing his demon slayer work he came up with a plan to sneak in the entrance exam and find what quirks he might have to deal with in the future getting himself a fake name and with the training, he's been through he pass the UA exam placing number 1 on the bored. The teachers gave him an offer seeing how skillful he was but he declined the offer not wanting to join. While walking out he told the that he was quirkless saying this made the other kids shock even his ex-childhood friend. Time passes and hes now a vigilante taking down villains left and right While heroes try and stop and take down demons during the night facing many of these challenges. However, there were three fights where he almost lost. He had a fight with a demon in the usj welding a great sword standing 7 feet tall, a bioweapon to kill the number one hero, And the symbol of peace all might. With his willpower, he beat these fights but now he will face new challenges, New heroes, villains, and demons. How will tokioka's fate turn out