32ND Shadow | A Clash Under the moon and hosu city

(Feel to play the ambience and get a feeling on your imagination on how this is played out)

╔══ °° ══╗

"I will slay you"

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

The time was midnight around 12-3 and everyone is usually asleep or getting ready for work. But in the city crime never sleeps. However, this night was different for one particular person or slayer. The Forest then shows up showing where a battle once was. Over in the distance covered in darkness, sparks and clashing can be seen a heard as the battle continues.

The scene moves over to an open field where the moon can be seen above. On the ground, Both Tokioka and the demon women can be seen standing on opposite sides looking at each.

"I must say is what i expected to be. Being trained by one of the spirits and hashiras." She says with a smirk on his face. Tokioka stood there with his mask still on his face. But behind it his face was a little fazed but tries to keep stoic.

"I wonder how will one of them feel that their succor and chosen one will fail his mission on slaying the demon king."

"My Mission and family alone is none of your business," Blue said in a stern tone which makes the demon chuckle.

"Askully it is my business now that i have been watching you. But i am sorry to say this but doing vigilante work and demon-slaying is affecting your health. Look at you, broken collarbone and broken ribs, With one wrong move and one of those bones will pirce you."

She said to Tokioka While using see-through world seeing the cark bones in his body.

Tokioka knows the pain he has But hasn't even noticed or even felt it as he was fighting.

'She's right... I haven't felt any pain while fighting her. I guess using my breathing so much numbs the pain keeping me going.

With breathing constant... I will beat!'

He declared to himself.

"What would you know of pain. The only pain that demons cause is death and suffering killing others with no goal. Demon slayers fight with blood and sweat up until the very end when their bodies drop to the floor! I'm Still standing! As long as im alive i can still fight and swing my sword!

With my own power!