75TH Shadow | LOV ACTION SQUAD VS SLAYER TRIO (1)

It was still night time with Tokioka, Jin and Kenta walking out of the cave with Mizu behind them. Tokioka was still wondering what the demon said about his mother. Throughout his seventeen years of life he has not seen mother. His brain was having a hard time processing all of this information. First, the mention of new slayer families who have been hiding in the shadows. A demon who had a relationship with Lady Tayamo and now Muzan has a daughter who is now in their care. He doesn't know what to do or what is going on.

"I almost don't like this idea. What if she could be a spy and rat us out for the rest of the UpperMoons."

"I agree with Kenta. This could be a trap. Beside, Muzan knows that he is weak and he needs someone to fill in the gaps of his OWN mission." Jin add. Tokioka also agreed but didn't say anything. However, he felt a sad a frightened arua around Mizu whenever the name of her father was said.

"Look. As much as I agree with you guy I don't think that we should just kill her easily. Besides, something is bothering me and I've notice it when we first met her."

"What do you mean Blue?" Kenta asked.

"When we met her and the demon woman whenever the name or mention of her father comes up she gets scared and gets put into a stare of shock as if she's traumatized. She must have been through something when she was around her father or the uppermoons."

Tokioka was very sure that something was wrong with the girl. But to see what's wrong and find the source he needs to get through and convince Jin and Kenta. However, he also doesn't the demon kings daughter.

"Even if that's true how can we know what's wrong? She won't even talk to us and tell what's wrong." Said Kenta

"And we need to gain her trust. Sure, for all we know she could be lying and making a false story however there is more to this picture. Remember what that woman said that there was another demon who worked with slayers in the past. If we can just protect the girl he might be able to show himself and we can get the info we need. I will watch her under my care and keep her in our sight so she doesn't try anything, And if anything does happen we will do what we are meant to do."

Jin and Kenta looked at each other and nodded their head agreeing with this plan but had doubts about going along with this idea. After what they know Blue is strong and trustworthy but they still don't know more about him.

"Alright. We will go along with the plan in mind but don't say we didn't warn you." Said Kenta

"Even Women can be demons and dangerous creatures" Jin added.

Tokioka doesn't blame them for not trusting this plan. After this girl just appeared out of nowhere. Something told Blue to watch the girl under his care, If there were more slayers within this small group they won't take kindly to be around her. He walks over to the girl hoping to talk to her while getting some information but is stopped by the smell of smoke nearby.

"You guys smell that?"

"Yea, not too far from here." Jin points up towards the smoke coming from blue flames that set a forest fire.

"Looks like villains broke into the camp," Kenta said looking.

"Seems the league has new members."

Tokioka's eyes widen as he realizes something. He realizes that he remembers talking to Kota before was off to his walk and his fight with Jin and Kenta. Knowing Kota's nature of hating heroes he is somewhere outside of the camp all by himself.

"Kota!"

Kenta: Blue what's wrong!"

"We need to help the students! I don't know why they are here but seeing how there is mist and fire the must be trying to back the hero students into a corner and take them back to their base and there a little kid that I have to help!"