Shadow Fox VS Tokioka Blue (1)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

╔══ °° ══╗

"You thought you were there to guide me, You were only in my way.

╚══ °° ══╝

| Just Like You |

| Three Days Grace |

---

"You. Be someone's hero... don't make me laugh. But very well. You leave me no choice. I'll just have to force you and make you understand what we are really facing."

Tokioka: Then that makes two of us.

Shadow Fox makes the first move spriting and unsheathing his sword with a thrust. Blue dodges to his right side and spin also drawing his blade almost landing a slash to the mask but foxs move his head backward as he feels the slight wind trace over his head and mask from the swing of the sword.

Lifting his head back up to look he goes for a spinning back-heel kick for Blues face. With a quick reaction, Blue stops it using the guard and handle putting them near his face. Before Blue can swing Shadow Fox retracts his right leg from being done with his spinning heel he now doing a roundhouse kick.

'We do have the same speed and power... My kid self was right about this, with me trying to break my chains they're fighting back against me. So if he has my own moves have to beat my own moves!'

"Shadow Breathing: First Form Moon Crescent Slash!"

Tokioka verticality slashes downwards to Shadow's left leg. With Blue's theory on point, Shadow Fox retracts his left leg again with the same speed as him.

"Don't think you will have a hard time already! After all we've only just got it started and your already think how are you going to win?!"

Two of the started to clash with both of their katanas engulfed in shadow energy. With the two of them copying each other movements they try to see who is faster while still clashing their blades.

Tokioka/Shadow Fox: "Shadow Steps!"

Their speed increased now turning into black streaks knowing how its impossible for someone else so see but they can see each. Blue stops the clash as he was able to force Shadow's own blade to the ground slamming in by hitting the spine.

"You would be nothing if it wasn't for me who saved you!"

"You never saved me! The slayers did!"

Shadow Fox forces His katana out from the ground and deflects Tokioka's sword. Before Blue can get a swing Shadow Fox Jumps back somersaulting while slashing out Shadow projectiles
moving from a distance in the air.