43RD Shadow | The Nearing Storm.

Edgeshot and Shadow Fox was now standing before each other on top of the building around them

Edgeshot and Shadow Fox was now standing before each other on top of the building around them. The wind blows in the air of the warm showing that tension was slowly beginning.

"I been a pleasure to meet you, Shadow Fox. I had a feeling that I found you around here, Knowing that you took down the hero killer." Edgeshot said looking a the vigilante sending flattering words.

"Your making it sound like you wanted to meet me." Said Shadow Fox.

"Indeed I did. Hearing about a vigilante with a sword while having multiple quirks caught my eye. You are known for showing villains no mercy and your excellent swordsmanship. You took down a bioweapon made to kill All Might and the no.1 himself as well.

Reducing the crime rate in masafufa and hosu city down to 2 and 5 percent gaining the trust of the people calling you a hero. It seems to me you have a certain goal in mind, am I'm not wrong."

Shadow Fox: No you're not.

The latter answered the question. Shadow Fox need to try and run away not wanting to fight anymore but if this goes on he has no choice. He keep an eye on the shinobi making sure he doesn't make a move.

Edgeshot: If you had such a goal why did you use it to be a vigilante? With those skills of yours you could have been one of us.

Shadow Fox: Eraserhead told me the same thing but My reasons are mine and mine alone.

Shadow really want to just go but heroes like Edgeshot won't go down. With him being one of the top heroes this won't be easy.

"As much as I hate to admit you are doing a great job saving people some actions have consequences. Your skill will be such a waste if you are turned in so I must ask you to come quietly."

"Sorry Shinobi but I have places to be other then here."

Shadow Fox turns his back walking away. Having quick movement he moves his head to his left side to dodge a thread that was behind him.

"Im sorry Shadow Fox, Im afraid I cant let you go. For the sake of both of us it would be wise for us not to fight. So please, put down the katana."

Shadow Fox unsheaths his blade and spins at the thread. The thread retracts back to the shinobi deactivating his quirk.

"No."

Edgeshot closes his eyes and shook his head. Lifting his head he give the vigilante a look as he scowls with a kunai in his hand.

"Then you leave me no choice to dispose of you."