A Kings Little Lily And A Demon Mother.

Inside side of the chambers the Demon Girl is still controlling the puppets on the other side fighting the three slayers. While controlling them her head was still down with her arms still stretched out and threads at the tip of her fingers. He Dave was not revealed. However her voice was quiet and soft as she was speaking to herself. Sitting on the ground, a few things was mentioned about herself.

"I was nothing more but a product. A product made from a vile man who wants nothing more but to rule the rule. All because of a flower. I've watched my own mother get killed right before my eyes. That man is no father of mine and I wish was never born from that Man. I never asked to be born. But I'm here. Still living. Hoping one one that one this will all end. And put an end to the demon king. But I'm no match for him." She said to herself.

The sound of foot step come next to the young girl. This was also a demon woman. One that is recognize from chapters 29 to 32. The same demon woman who fought against blue in the forest near hosu city. She had two horns on her forehead Jet black hair warped in a ponytail down to the back with light blue tips at the end, her skin show a bit pale skin mix with of blue, her eyes colors had the darkest blue with a black slit pupil with her sclera pitch black.

"There's no need to say that to yourself. Indeed you have been push to the point we're you deal with all of this anymore. But what matters is that your still alive and moving forward. You will be free from his grasp sooner or later. You may feel down for now but your hope will be back soon." The demon woman said reassuring the girls that not all hope is lost and that she still has a chance.

"Always remind yourself who you are and what goal that only you want to achieve."

"But what about you." The demon girl asked.

"I also want the demon king gone. But we need more help. Which is why we need new slayers who can live up to the job. The population has been cut in half ever since the demons were brought back. But now we have a new generation. A generation that has surpassed the old slayers. But... I also, want to see my son that I have to leave behind in order to keep him safe from my father. He is also a half breed just like you. And you... are fighting him right now."

The young girl was now silence but was shock that this woman also has a kid just like her.

"But enough about me." The woman said.

"I know that I have promised to protect you given by the request of the green haired demon. The one who helped the slayers. But I also need help."

The demon looks up finally revealing her face. Her face was pale yet Beautiful as her eyes shows the color of red that doesn't show any pupils, lagre but also gentle. Looking at her protecter she hears the words of demon swordwoman.

"I need your help of helping my son. I never forgive myself for leaving him by himself in a world where everyone rejects him. If I could go back in time I will promise myself to be a better mother. But the damage is already done. When he finds out and knows the full truth I know this will not make him forgive me so easily. But please. Please help the damage hole in his heart and heal The pain that he has been going through. Please help him feel whole again. And aid in him whatever chance you get."

The girl nods her head. But she has some slight doubts in her. But took the words to heart to believe in herself. And let her doubts take over. Or her Father.

"Now I will ask once more. What is your name. And what... is your goal."

"I'm am Mizu Kibutsuji. Daughter of the demon king, and I wish to end his existence and lay the demon slayers to rest and avenge lady Tamayo."