52ND Shadow | Moons Breath And A Pondering Storm

---

---

It was 3 AM in japan but for everyone around it was know as devils hour. And this night was a devil's hour. Demon Tokioka Was now looking down on the heroes while All Might was in an angry state. A few remaining heroes was still standing to fight within the ruins of the city. While All Might was coating Endeavor Was stepping up to the plate readying for battle heating up his flames.

"You've been causing us a real pain lately..." He says looking at the demon.

"Pain... i don't see any pain in you. All I can see is the greed that you want is to capture me after the hero killer. Not only that you top heroes can't even keep your lowering heroes in check  after the complaints all you have been getting."

Blue scans the area again checking the remaining heroes.

"Your quirks hardly land a hit one me, It would be useless to keep on fighting. But if you keep doing so, You all will have these scars for the rest of your lives."

The flaming hero takes a step forward heating up his body and glaring at the demon.

"Heros work everyday to keep the people and the town safe from any villain or lowlife thugs such as yourself! No matter how powerful or weak they are! The heroes will continue to rome until the people are safe and justice will be severed!"

Blues face becomes slightly unamused but almost smirks to himself.

"Ara, How cute... but you shouldn't be fighting me with words but with your own strength..."

- - -

- - -

* Detective Tsukauchi *

Tsukauchi was really tried but he finally found out who exactly is the vigilante. After weeks turning to months all he needed to was to capture him and the ten month case will be over but the kid was still hard to catch and they still don't know about his quirks.

The detective was about to head out until a officer bust in out of breath and sweating bullets.

Tsukauchi was about to say something by the officer looked at him quicker with a face of horror.