47TH Shadow | A Fated Battle By Bloods

---

The full moon was shown in the sky as the sound of clashing can be heard from the ground below.

On the ground, two swordsmen are seen swinging their sword and clashing. Fear was running in Tokioka's body but still fights on against a sword-wielding demon with a kaijn saying upper moon one. Meanwhile Kokushibo on the other hand was calm with a stoic look on his face using transparent world reading and prodicting Tokioka's attack.

Blue attacks fricely at the demon but it was all in vain as Kokushibo keeps reading his every move like a book.

"Shadow steps!"

"I need to out speed him!"

Blue runs around Kokushibo trying to get in finding a opening to cut his head off. He makes a hit-and-run move, but the upper moon still sees his move again and deflects Tokioka. Time slows down for a few seconds for both fighters as they both make their moves.

Tokioka runs behind him but Kokushibo's speed and reaction time is more superior grabbing him by the back of his uniform rising him in the air to slam him to the ground.

'Shit he got me! I can't let him have his way!'

Blue twist himself and spins 360 along with his sword ready to cut anything into contact using a his breathing form.

"Shadow Breathing Fourth Form: Shadowy Vortex"

Kokushibo throws Tokioka and retracts his arm back. The latter stops spinning and lands on the ground and runs to Kokushibo again. Upper moon 1 draws his flesh katana unleashing a sword beam with chaotic moon blades. Not wanting to get carved up by all of the blade he slides under the chaotic beam going under Kokushibo's legs to throw him off balance.

The blade was just an inch away but the demon swordsman flips in above Blue looking down on him. Tokioka gets up and swings his sword turning around and slashing out a shadow blade projectile. The black beam gets cut in half by the flesh blade not landing a hit on upper moon one.

'I can land a hit on him because he's making annoying plans! He's seeing my attack and reading my every move! He wants me to make the wrong move knowing how powerful he is he can end this all quickly! I cant let him get to me and focus.' He said to himself.

Blue blurs out with an after-math image appearing in front of Kokushibo. Both of them clash there katanas as they're breathing technics and arts appear seeing the chaotic moon blades and shadow energy.

The upper moon was fixed on the style impressed seeing how new it was but wonders why Blue hasn't learned mist breathing.

Kokushibo: not bad... You have some skill.

'I need to watch out for those moon blades. His speed and reaction time is beyond a another dimension!'

"Coming from some who uses his blood demon for his breathing style." Blue declined the demons compliment attack with conservative slashes. To Kokushibo he slightly offered and annoyed hearing that.