Update

Hey everyone. It's been a while huh. I'm sorry that I haven't been up dating the book for a while now but school has really been a pain and it has been kicking my ass. That's not the only thing that I'm updating about.

I've been losing the motivation to continue this book and it's hard to find the right time to catch up with my hero academia. Trust me I loved making this book and it has been my escape from and Reality while making you guys happy and making sure you see Tokioka.

With there being almost 7 seasons of MHA it's really gonna take me a long time to try and finish this book. But if you were a long time viewer I said I would finish this book around season five but my will power is dwindling. I don't care the amount of reads or votes that I get although I do appreciate it. The only thing that I want to do is to at least try and get my readers into the story and to know the characters that I'm making and hope that you like them too.

But in conclusion I might discontinue this book until I find the right motivation.

It's not just because of school there's also trying to find the right time and I have to catch up with my hero academia. I hope you guys understand and know what I'm going through. But don't worry.

YOU WILL SEE TOKIOKA AGAIN. I REPAT, YOU WILL SEE TOKIOKA AGAIN.

And what I mean by that I will just make a demon slayer story alone with Blue. I'm going to see what you guys want

So here is the catch.

You want me to try and follow The Cannon story?

Or see and new gen of slayers.

Once again I'm sorry that It had to be like this and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me

:(