62ND Shadow | Showing off

_______________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________

╔══ °° ══╗

Regaining Power

╚══ °° ══╝

Blue wakes up from his long sleep. Opening up his six eyes he starts to look around. He sees that he is in an open land full of trees. Knowing the job Aizawa has he believes that they are at the training camp. Tokioka eyes at all of the students and the pussycat heroes, He already doesn't want to be here. Not only that Izuku also woke him from his nap due to his fanboying of heroes. During this Izuku was on the pussycats and how they are well known for for their mountain and rescue missions. But before he can mention there there 12th year of working Pixie Bob pounds her cat into his face.

"I'm eighteen at heart!"

Her cat claws sharp out as she had a creepy face out.

"At heart?"

"Your 18!"

Blue had a face of disdain for Pixie Bob seeing how desperate she is. He looks over to see Kirishima and Denki who feel the same about Pixie Bob.

'She's desperate.' Said Kirishima and Denki.

Aizawa then had the class meet and greet the heroes. Blue sees another who is with the heroes around the age of five to ten. Blue sees a scowl on the kid's face when he sees class 1A. Knowing they are trying to be heroes he comes to the conclusion that this also hates heroes. Blue can't say anything yet until he's right. But this was a good start.

"Everything from here we own this entire piece of land. The camp is just is over at the other side at the foot of the mountain."

"That's far!" The class yelled out.

"If we are all the out here, then that means..."

"I know that you are thinking..."

"That can't be right." Sato shakes his head.

"Yea... we should get back on the bus..." said sero

"Right... let's go." Kririshima said as the class agrees with him to go back on the bus. How ever the teachers weren't going to let that slide. Mandalay smirks with her cat claws out as she made a plan and was happy the first part of the training cam was starting

"It's currently 9:30 AM at the moment... However, those who don't make it within the next three hours won't get any lunch."

The class desperately tries to make it back onto the bus to save themselves but it was all in vain as Pixie bob appears in front of them smirking while using her quirk and making the dirt rise up and the lift the students into thee air.