Return to Coruscant

As soon as Traffic Control stopped talking, (Y/N) noticed the pair of ships on either side of the Reckoner. Coruscant Security.

"Coruscant Traffic Control, this is Starship Reckoner. My apologies for the deception last time we spoke, there was an urgent mission on Taris, one which required the utmost discretion. I was needed for it as I was the closest Jedi available who was part of the Medical Corp. There was an issue in that I had no starship of my own, so Master Che insisted that I take the Recovery," (Y/N) explained. "At the time, we also had reason to suspect there was a Separatist mole in your agency, so the deception was required to possibly throw them off."

There was a brief pause before an answer was received. However, (Y/N) saw out the windows that the ships were starting to pull away.

"Starship Reckoner, your reasoning is valid, however next time please actually tell us where you're going. I doubt a mole would care much about an excursion to Taris. Welcome back to Coruscant, please enjoy your stay."

(Y/N) breathed out a sigh of relief. They'd bought it over the radio, but it'd be a whole other obstacle to lie to the other Jedi face-to-face. He pulled the controls towards his destination, the hangars of the Jedi Temple, opting for one close to the Hall of Healing.

When he landed and left the ship, he was greeted by two other Jedi wearing the traditional robes. They waved (Y/N) over, clearly trying to get his attention.

"Over here, (Y/N). We wish to ask you a couple questions," the first one, a blonde human, said.

"I'll give you the same tale I gave Traffic Control. Master Che desperately needed something to cure a patient who somehow got a case of Rakghoul on Coruscant," (Y/N) said, clearly unhappy he had to say the story twice. "I needed to get to Taris quickly to get a cure so we don't have an outbreak here. They had none ready, so I had to gather a sample from the restricted zone. While there, I found this ship and got it fixed up so I could return the Recovery in full."

"That isn't what we wanted to ask," the second, a Mirialan, insisted. "But if the cure is that important, we'll walk and talk on the way."

"Very well, lead the way."

The group of three started walking, getting on one of the elevators out of the hangar and into the Jedi Temple itself.

"What we wanted to ask you about is that ship. It appears to be of the Sith Empire, but we can't feel anything from it," the Mirialan said, clearly confused. "See, those kinds of ships were usually given to Sith Apprentices. Even once they die, those Sith left an imprint of themselves on anything they spent long enough on, yet we can't feel anything. So, can you understand why we're a little suspicious?"

'Shit, I think you overdid the hiding yourself, Nox.,' (Y/N) thought to himself. He quickly came up with a reason. "Maybe it was a Sith who had just gotten it? Like a wealthy Senator's kid crashing a speeder worth twenty times a janitor's cyclic salary?"

"While that is possible," the human replied, "it's highly unlikely. Taris was a major battleground, I doubt they'd send someone green to such a place, no offense, Aluma."

The Mirilian, Aluma, rolled her eyes. "Oh, shove it Zarik. Those Sith had no qualms about sending people into a literal meat grinder, the kid's explanation is entirely plausible."

Zarik pinched the bridge of his nose. "Alright, the council won't be happy that there's a Sith ship in the Temple though."

"Well, if that's all, I do believe this is my floor," (Y/N) interjected, wanting to get out of the situation ASAP.

"Alright," Aluma said, "but don't be surprised if you get a call from the council."

(Y/N) left the elevator quickly, desperately wanting out of the conversation. He proceeded to Master Che's ward to return her starship keys and also complete his 'mission.' The stark white walls of the Hall of Healing made navigation difficult, but eventually he found his way. He knocked on the door leading to Master Che's office.

"Enter," the blue Twi'lek said from behind her desk. (Y/N) opened the door and entered as instructed. He proceeded to hand over the briefcase he'd brought with him to Master Che.

"Here's that Rakghol cure you needed. Sorry it took so long," (Y/N) told her, shooting a wink to try to clue her in on his lies.

"Thank you, we'll get to work on trying to get a system where we can make more of these without needing to risk more people to hunt Rakghouls," Che replied, shooting a wink right back. "You've saved a lot of people, (Y/N)."

"Of course, Master Che. If you'll excuse me, I need to do some research in the Archives," (Y/N) explained. "While I was gone, I had a vision, and I need to research something that was in it."

"Of course, (Y/N)," Master Che approved. "I will call for you should I need you."

(Y/N) gave a slight bow before leaving the Halls of Healing, bound for the Jedi Archives. He made his way back to that same elevator that brought him up from the hangars, this time lifting him higher into the air towards the archive. When the doors opened, he was greeted by brown everything with golden trim. Massive windows adorned the walls, showing the massive cityscape of Coruscant. A far cry from the sterile, stark white walls of the Hall of Healing. (Y/N) quickly made his way to the Archive, not wishing to waste any time. He entered the First Hall, acting both as the main entrance and the place where records of galactic history were kept.

(Y/N) sat at a terminal, typing in the supposed name of the ghost he had started training with, hoping to find something about him. What he found was quite interesting, that being absolutely nothing at all. Everything about Nox was redacted, accessible only by those above his station.

"Karabast," (Y/N) muttered, unhappy with the roadblock. "Maybe the other name will reveal something."

He entered Kallig instead, allotting far more results, but all were still redacted to him. The increased number of results was likely due to that ancestor Nox had talked about.

"What are you attempting to access, young one?" a voice came from behind (Y/N). It was Jocasta Nu, head librarian of the Archives. "And why is it locking you out?"

"Well, Master Nu," (Y/N) began. "Believe it or not, I had a vision. It was a man calling himself Nox Kallig, telling me to seek him out. I wanted to see who it was so I knew whether I should follow it or report it to the council."

"I seem" Nu stated. "Well, I can tell you that there are two different Kalligs, and both were Sith Lords. Beyond that, I don't recall enough to tell you what you know, and it is likely locked to you for a reason. My advice is to report it to the Council, and quickly. I shall call and inform them you are on the way."

"Understood. Should I get permission, I shall see you soon," (Y/N) said.

(Y/N) quickly left the Archives, heading towards the highest point in the Temple. He was met with a couple of Temple Guards before the elevator to the chamber

"The Council is expecting me. Jocasta Nu sent me," (Y/N) said, trying to get through. The Temple Guards on either side of the elevator pulled their sabers away, allowing (Y/N) through. (Y/N) entered the elevator, waiting patiently for the elevator to reach its destination. Eventually, the elevator dinged, signaling that it had reached its destination. (Y/N) stepped off the elevator and into the hallway which had the High Council Chamber at its end. He walked downs most of the hall, however did not enter the chamber yet, as he had not been asked to enter yet.

"Ah, young (L/N). Please, enter. Have much to discuss, we do."