Run Through The Temple

(Y/N) took a quick look around to ensure that he was seeing correctly. Yep, it is, in fact, the Jedi Temple. Kriff. Even better, he was in the Master's Quarters section, meaning the most likely people to catch on to the fact that he was no longer under the Holocron's influence were all around him. Double kriff. Racking his brain to remember what he was doing, he suddenly remembered. He was getting Obi-Wan the beard trimmer the man had dropped. Quickly activating his Force Clouding, he continued on his way, trying his hardest not to be suspicious. It was a little difficult to keep his concentration up on the Clouding over the sound of a certain Jedi ghost yelling in his head.

"Stop this at once!" the voice of Pernicar yelled in his mind. "This will only lead you down a path of pain, fear, and death. Turn back now!" (Y/N) just blocked out his voice, still trying his hardest to maintain his clouding. Eventually he reached Obi-Wan's door, knocking on it. The door opened, where (Y/N) saw Obi-Wan and Ahsoka standing there, arms each crossed.

"Uh... hi?" (Y/N) said, unsure what was going on. "I have your trimmer..."

"Ah, (Y/N), perfect timing," the Jedi Master said. "We had something we needed to discuss with you." That left the boy concerned. Was his Clouding that rusty? Had he already been caught?

"How do you feel, (Y/N)?" Obi-Wan asked, trying to gauge how hostile he might be now that his mind had been returned to him.

"Fine, Master Kenobi," (Y/N) replied through gritted teeth. An obvious lie, yes, but (Y/N) was unsure how Obi-Wan would respond if he knew that (Y/N) had his memory returned. They were trapped in a game of incomplete information. Suddenly, the sound of a door closing could be heard, as Ahsoka had just closed the door to Obi-Wan's quarters, trying to ensure nothing about this conversation reached the hallway.

"I know the Holocron is broken, (Y/N)," Obi-Wan said. "Who do you think were the ones to break it?" The Jedi Master looked between himself and Ahsoka, a smirk on his face. "But, now I need you to do me a favor, (Y/N)."

"And what might that be, Obi-Wan?" (Y/N) asked, cautious about where the Jedi Master was going with this.

"I want you to forget everything. It's obvious that the Jedi path isn't for you, but at the same time, we can't have you following Nox and his teachings. Just leave the Order, go somewhere peaceful, and just live how you wish, cut off from the Force."

(Y/N) had to admit, the offer was tempting, but only for all of five seconds. Forget everything that had happened to him? Every act that had been taken, every hand raised against him, and start completely fresh with absolutely nothing to his name?

No way in Chaos.

"I'm sorry, Master Kenobi. I'm afraid I can't do that."

"Very well then. You have made your choice." Kenobi took his lightsaber from his belt and ignited it, Ahsoka doing similar. (Y/N) turned and ran, shoving Ahsoka out of the way. She wasn't expecting him to be so forceful, so she stumbled back. Kenobi attempted to give pursuit, but (Y/N) unleashed a Force Push against him as the former Padawan rounded a corner. (Y/N) dove into a closet as Kenobi rounded a corner, the younger one using the Force to help him jump into the rafters. As Kenobi entered that same closet to search for him, (Y/N) jumped down behind the Jedi Master and ran out the door, using the control panel on the door to lock the Master inside. The Jedi tsked in annoyance before pulling out his commlink and contacting the Jedi Council.

"(Y/N) has broken the holocron's control. All units, be advised. (Y/N) has broken free."

"Aim to kill," the voice of Mace Windu sounded over the comms. "He's had his chance."

"Mace, NO!" Kenobi tried to discourage, but it was too late. The Jedi Battle Master had given the order, and he outranked Kenobi.

(Y/N) continued to run, stopping only to plug a data spike into a terminal to locate his ship. He pulled out his holodisc to view the data, scrolling through what he got until he found what he was looking for, his ship being stored in hangar Aurek Cresh Twelve. Kriff.

(Y/N) rounded another corner, running for the elevator. However, in front of the elevators stood a group of six Jedi Temple guards, standing to block his path. (Y/N) took out his lightsaber and ignited it, the blade now glowing a very dark orange hue.

"Get out of the way, and no one needs to die here," (Y/N) urged. "It's the Council I want dead, not you." The guards responded by igniting their lightsabers.

"Fine," (Y/N) said through gritted teeth. "Then I shall burn this Temple to the ground."

This video does a better job of showing the fight better than I ever could in prose, so I'mma just drop it here. 3:35, if you would.

(Y/N) knew that there was no time for a standard elevator ride, so he did the next best thing. Using the Force, he ripped open the doors sealing the elevator shaft and jumped into it, plunging his lightsaber into the far wall to ensure he didn't die on impact. He allowed himself to fall for several stories before deciding that was far enough. If he made the entire trip in a single elevator area, he was sure to meet resistance at his true destination. So, reached out and used the Force once again to tear the doors open, getting out of the elevator shaft.

He was now about three quarters of the way to his ship, vertically speaking. He continued his run, avoiding as many Jedi as he could and shocking any he couldn't. He eventually managed to find an emergency staircase which he took, jumping from guardrail to guardrail, taking it two floors at a time and reinforcing his legs using the Force. However, this reliance on it was beginning to take its toll. Combined with the constant running, (Y/N) was starting to feel exhausted. But he knew it was push on or die, so push himself forward he did.

When (Y/N) reached the outside of the hangar that his ship was being stored in, he was surprised to find no guards waiting outside of it. So, he began pressing buttons on the console that controlled the door, eventually finding the right combination to get the door to open. When he walked into the hangar, he was met by the sight of his ship, in the exact condition it had been in when he last had it, but cleaner. Clearly, the Jedi were planning something for it. There was just one problem.

The Chosen One was standing between him and his ship, flanked on either side by several clone troopers.

"We found him, Rex," Anakin said into his intercom. "Hangar with the ship, just as you said. Now..." he turned to (Y/N), holstering the device and igniting his lightsaber. "I think it's about time you stand down, Sith."