Escape and Dealing With Annoyances

(Y/N) stood across from Anakin Skywalker, the Chosen One's lightsaber, and about twenty DC-15A and DC-15x blaster rifles aimed at his face. (Y/N)'s eyes darted around the room. Skywalker and a platoon of Clone Troopers stood between him and the Reckoner. Seeing little other option, (Y/N) decided to stow his lightsaber and put his hands in the air, taking on the classic surrender position and closing his eyes.

"Well, kriff, that actually worked," Anakin said, actually somewhat surprised, though also slightly disappointed. (Y/N), however, was focusing on the lightning inside, the feeling he had when facing the rakghouls because, much like then, he was likely to die if he was taken. So, he focused on the energy around him and channeled it into his forearms, the Lichtenberg figures from Mortis glowing a vibrant violet.

(Y/N) opened his eyes and shot his hands forward, releasing a burst of lightning at the crowd in front of him, his eyes glowing bright orange. The clone troopers screamed in pain as the lightning jumped from one to the next, to the next, until every single one of them was embraced by the electric power. Anakin, however, was able to absorb the lightning meant for him into his lightsaber and reflect it elsewhere, though not as accurately as he would have liked, instead shooting it into a control panel, sealing the main door of the hangar and opening the takeoff hatch. (Y/N) raised his hands once more, the Clone Troopers rising into the air alongside them, before the young man tore them apart, sending clones into either wall of the hangar, dead.

'Nox, if you can interact with her, now would be a good time to get the Reckoner started," (Y/N) thought, sure that his ancestor could hear him. (Y/N) heard a small whirring coming from his ship, meaning (Y/N) knew that Nox had heard his request.

Anakin heard it too.

"What's that sound?" Anakin asked. "What did you do?"

"Focus on the fight!" (Y/N) yelled, playing up his anger. He was mad, sure, but he knew that if Anakin overestimated his anger, Anakin would focus more on defense, which would allow Nox all the more time to get the ship started.

So, (Y/N) came down with a leaping, overhead strike, threatening to cut Skywalker clean in half along the vertical. Anakin sidestepped it before attempting a swing of his own, which (Y/N) rolled backward to avoid. (Y/N) shot his left hand forward, throwing a force push Skywalker's way. Skywalker rolled backward into a cleaning droid, forced onto his butt, so (Y/N) leaped at him once again. Anakin rolled out of the way of the strike before retrieving his lightsaber and going for a slash to decapitate (Y/N).

(Y/N) ducked out of the way and switched hands on his lightsaber, grabbing Anakin's wrist at the same time. (Y/N) went for a slash of his own, but Anakin intercepted it with his robotic hand. Anakin headbutted (Y/N) in the face, making the boy stumble backward.

'Ships ready when you are,' the voice of Nox sounded in (Y/N)'s head. (Y/N) delivered another assault of force lightning, this one mainly meant to occupy the Chosen One, as he walked backward towards his ship. The ramp lowered on his command before the ship began rising. Anakin began to run towards him in a desperate attempt to stop him, but (Y/N) responded by throwing his lightsaber. Anakin jumped over it, trying to grab the ramp of the ship, but (Y/N) simply threw his hands forward, a massive force push returning the Chosen One to the ground just as quickly as he had left it. (Y/N) caught his lightsaber once more before extinguishing it and turning back into his ship, running for the controls.

"Right, take-off door's open, let's get out of here."

(Y/N) readied the hyperdrives to begin their calculations. While he wasn't stupid enough to activate them in the atmosphere, he figured getting a good head start was needed if he wanted to make it out of there alive. (Y/N) went full speed on the sunlight engines, ready and willing to outrun any kind of pursuers. It was made even tougher by the surface-to-air guns that were now firing at him. (Y/N) breathed out and concentrated, ready to let the Force assist him in his flying. (Y/N) dove into one of the many spaceport holes of the city planet, hoping to lose his pursuers in the maze. Left, right, left, left again. He could've sworn he heard the sound of metal scraping a couple of times from how tight his turns were. Suddenly, (Y/N) yanked up on the controls, ready to return to the surface once again. The crafts pursuing him didn't react quickly enough, crashing head-first into the pedestrian elevators.