Visitors of the Night

(Y/N) was stirred from his sleep when he felt a presence standing over him, though it was one he was unfamiliar with. It was a sense of darkness so great that he could feel his subconscious telling him to stop clouding, as it was merely draining his energy without actually hiding the dark side. Turning over, he was met with the same person who had told him to come to this place at all.

"You!" (Y/N) yelled at him, spinning to his feet and igniting his blade. However, by the time he could level the blade, the man was gone. This caused paranoia in the boy's mind, as he began whipping his head around wildly to find the man.

"Pseudo-bled Kyber," the man's voice rang, echoing off the walls. "Isn't that just a treat?"

"Where the dank farrik are you?!" (Y/N) yelled out. "WHO the dank farrik are you?! Why did you bring me here?"

"So quick with the questions, aren't you, little Sith?" the voice continued, warping into simultaneously only the initial voice and also every voice he had ever heard all at once. It was driving (Y/N) mad. The voice eventually decided on a single tone before finding an obvious point of origin at the back of the cave. Out of it walked (Y/N)'s old master, Mace Windu. "You disappoint me, (Y/N)."

"No, you're not here right now," (Y/N) muttered to himself. "You're back on Coruscant, sitting in that kriffing ivory tower you call a Council Chamber, handing down decisions without ever stepping foot outside! That's what you've always done! That's all the COUNCIL ever does!"

The vision of Mace responded by igniting his purple lightsaber, taking the combat stance that (Y/N) had seen so many times before. It pissed him off so much that he blindly charged in, seeking to eliminate the target of his ire. The vision of Windu took advantage of this, swatting (Y/N)'s lightsaber away before kicking the boy in the teeth.

"C'mon, (Y/N). You claim to be Sith, so show me what the Dark Side has given you!" Windu yelled. (Y/N) threw lightning at Windu, however he swatted it away using his purple blade, causing it to impact the wall of the cave. Windu swung his blade at (Y/N)'s head, seeking to kill the Sith. However, (Y/N) blocked it with his own orange blade, at the same time kicking the vision of Windu in the knee, seeking to break it. This did not succeed, but it did manage to throw the purple-bladed Jedi off his game.

(Y/N) stuck his left hand out, attempting to grab Windu's arm with the Force, seeking to break it. When he lifted his hand, Windu was lifted along with it by his arm. Windu threw his lightsaber with his other hand, forcing the boy to flourish his own blade to block. This momentary distraction caused his concentration to break, dropping Windu who landed on his feet, before leaping at (Y/N). Windu attempted an overhead strike, though it was blocked by (Y/N). He attempted to flip the blade and come in for a swing from the other side, however this was blocked by Windu.

(Y/N) used the Force to push Windu away from him before throwing his lightsaber at the stalactite Windu had landed under. Windu leaped to his left to dodge, however (Y/N) saw this coming, jumping into the air. On his way towards the ground, (Y/N) used his lightsaber to swat away Windu's purple blade before using both of his legs to land on the outstretched knee of Windu.

A sickening crack was heard as the knee bent in the completely wrong direction. However, there was no scream of pain from Windu. Instead, he started laughing before turning pale and becoming slightly larger. The leg fixed itself rapidly, before the man stood up to his full height. It was the same person who had appeared in the Reckoner before (Y/N) started coming here. Based on the chatter (Y/N) had heard to this point, he could only assume that this was the Son.

"Now that's not a technique I haven't seen in a long time," the Son laughed. "Not bad, little Sith. I cannot wait to see where you go from here." With that, the Son transformed into his beast form and flew towards the same monastery that Anakin had left for.

"Of course that nerf herder is cryptic. The rest all are, so why wouldn't he?" (Y/N) muttered to himself, mad that his sleep was interrupted. However, before he could lay on what amounted to a bed in this cave, he sensed something was amiss. Where the Son screamed a Dark Side presence without ever saying a word, he was met with one of the Light Side about half as powerful. When he turned around, he was met with a Force Ghost, similar to how Nox was before he took up residence in (Y/N)'s head. The Ghost was that of a man with long hair and a long beard, thin and wearing Jedi robes. Just based on that alone, combined with how tired he was, (Y/N) reacted.

"Ah great, another Jedi. Let me guess, here to lecture me about falling instead of staying in the light?" (Y/N) asked sarcastically, fully expecting to receive another lecture that he would remember to ignore. However, he was surprised by the next words to come out of the Jedi's mouth.

"No, I am not," he said. "My name is Qui-Gon Jinn. I was Obi-Wan's master. And I believe you to be Sith'o'khan."

"The what now?" (Y/N) asked, unsure of what Qui-Gon had just said.

"The Sith'o'khan," Qui-Gon explained. "Similar to how the Jedi had the prophecy of the Chosen One, the Sith had a pair of similar prophecies. The Sith'ari and the Sith'o'khan. The two are opposites, in a sense. The Sith'ari would be free of limits, lead the Sith and destroy them, then raise them from death, stronger than before. The O'Khan, on the other hand, would change the Dark Side itself, and redefine what it means to be Sith. I cannot recall the exact texts, though, so I apologize."

(Y/N) rubbed his temples, starting to get a headache. "No, no, that's understandable. You were a Jedi. The fact that you even knew about these prophecies is, quite frankly, a miracle. But change the very nature of the Dark Side? Redefine what it means to be Sith? What does that even mean?"

Qui-Gon chuckled slightly at the boy's questions, before saying, "There's an old library on this planet, inside the monastery. I think you should be able to find the texts there."

"That can surely wait until morning. For now, I really need to sleep, Master Qui-Gon."

"Of course, by all means," Qui-Gon encouraged. "Knowledge cannot be truly processed unless your mind is ready and willing."

With that, the ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn disappeared and (Y/N) laid down, finally ready to go to sleep. For the first time that night, he truly managed to sleep peacefully.