To Level 1313

(Y/N) went back to his quarters in the temple and began packing his things. After seeing the information about Nox, (Y/N) was done. Done with the Jedi, done with their restrictions, and especially done with Windu. He began packing his things into a bag, before pulling out a box with a flip-top lid.

"This is it," (Y/N) said to himself. Once he had taken this step he had started, there was truly no going back. He checked his closet for a set of civilian clothes, finding a shirt for a famous band from Corellia and a pair of long pants. Then, (Y/N) knelt on the floor, beginning to deconstruct his broken lightsaber. However, he had no intention of fixing it. Instead, he merely wanted to get the Kyber crystal and any functioning parts out of it.

Once the deed was complete, he took it by the hilt and set it in the box alongside the holodrive from the council, shutting the lid. He was officially no longer a Jedi. He wrote a little note for whomever would come looking for him first to explain everything that had occurred to this point, set his now folded robes beneath it, and started to make his way to the hangar where the Reckoner was located. He was given some strange looks on the way, due to him not wearing the traditional Jedi robes, but no one particularly bothered him, thinking he had been granted leave.

(Y/N) booted up the controls of the Reckoner, before taking to the skies of Coruscant. He wasn't interrupted by CTC since he wasn't leaving the atmosphere, though he did need to interact with the locals just to ensure there were no crashes on his way out. (Y/N) already had a destination in mind, not that he told them.

(Y/N) was bound for level 1313.

More specifically, he was bound for 1313's black market for technological parts. It seemed that of all the parts that could have broken on his lightsaber, it was the cheapest and least shady part, the power supply. Turned out his lightning had shorted it. Of course, just because it was the cheapest doesn't mean it was cheap. It was liable to drain what remained of his bank account. It would seem that, even once his lightsaber is repaired, he would be stuck on Coruscant. He no longer had protection as a member of the Jedi, so to go anywhere without the Reckoner's weapons fully operational would be a mistake.

As he passed through the streets that made up the market, there were a lot of vendors attempting to shout their wares to sell. A couple members of the Coruscant Security Force were at the corner, seemingly not caring at all.

'Must be bribed," (Y/N) thought to himself. 'Probably some big gang running this strip, pays the cops to look the other way and extorts the sellers for it.

"Kyber crystals! Genuine Kyber crystals only 220 thousand a piece! Get 'em while they're here!" a vendor shouted, selling what (Y/N) could tell from across the street were nothing but genuine fakes. He gave a small scoff before continuing deeper to try to find what he was looking for.

He eventually found a stall selling various forms of power supplies, eventually finding one that looked almost exactly like what was previously used for his lightsaber. He looked up at the vendor, seeing a Rodarian man in what could just about be described as sewn-together rags.

The issue was, it looked a little too similar. Thus, (Y/N) was scared that it would too give out. So, he chose to try to make a deal.

"Listen, this looks like something I want. How much were you wanting for it?"

"Oba-chango," the Rodain replied in his native Rodian. His protocol droid translated for him.

"Two thousand credits. Were you interested in making a purchase?"

"I am, but I wanted to confirm something. I wish to strike a bargain. I put this thing through a brief test, one which you will observe to ensure no foul play," (Y/N) ensured. "If it passes, I will pay you double. Otherwise, I will pay you half as compensation for its destruction. Do we have a deal?"

The Rodian thought for a moment before shaking its head. It had accepted the deal.

"Very well then. Please, observe and inform me if you suspect foul play," (Y/N) said. He closed his eyes and began focusing upon the object on his hands, before channeling a massive spark of lightning into it. To (Y/N)'s great surprise, the item survived. Oh well, a deal is a deal.

"Very well. It has passed. Double the set price, as agreed," (Y/N) stated, happy to have a power source that can keep up with his lightning surges. However, now he was down to only one thousand credits to his name. Fortunately, durasteel was cheap, and happened to come in the perfect shape. So, (Y/N) went down an alley alone to try and repair his lightsaber.

Kneeling on the ground once again, the parts laid before him began to float through the air. The base, then the hilt itself, then the Kyber crystal, and finally sealing it all. He stood up, the saber still floating there. He grabs the saber out of the air, and lights it up. The once blue blade had taken on a slightly darker hue, along with some instability in the blade itself, crackling a touch.

"Well well well, what have we here?" (Y/N) hears a voice from behind him. "Someone seems to think himself a Jedi." Turning around, (Y/N) was met with five people holding various weapons. "Well, Jedi, you've been dropping far too few credits for our liking. So now, you're gonna empty your pockets, or things are gonna get ugly," a male human threatened.

A Twi'lek said something in their native language that (Y/N) couldn't understand, causing the Zabrak to reply, "No, no. No way in hell an actual Jedi would be all the way down here," in an attempt to reassure his comrade.

"Who said anything about Jedi?" (Y/) asked, trying to make the five settle down.

"We did, because we just saw you put that thing together. Now empty the pockets, or we take your kneecaps!" the male replied. That really annoyed (Y/N).

"Welp, so much for settling this peacefully," (Y/N) sighed. His annoyance had grown, enough for him to start bringing out some lightning. His arms began to spark purple, just waiting to be unleashed.

He threw his hands forward, unleashing the lot of it on the human who had been delivering the threats. They screamed in pain, not prepared for the lightning that was untypical of a Jedi. The leader fell over, writhing. His skin had begun to smoke and char. His eyes began bleeding before eventually exploding. Everyone present would remember the scream for years. (Y/N) looked horrified, not expecting to do this much damage to a sentient being. The other four looked at their fallen leader in surprise, horror, and fear, before one of them leveled their blaster at (Y/N) and opened fire. (Y/N) raised the lightsaber to block the bolts, deflecting them into the walls.

(Y/N) pressed his hand forward before quickly pulling it back, pulling the blaster out of the person's hands. "Now let's just all settle down, no?" (Y/N) asked. "No reason why we can't be civil about this."