Alone Again, Only Slightly Insane

(Y/N) and Sombra landed on Lothal, planning to lay low for a little bit. The only spaceport on the entire planet was located in Lothal City, the capital of the planet. When they walked out, they were met with a very rural landscape, as most of the buildings were only a single story with the occasional two-story prefabrication.

"Well, this isn't the kind of place I expected you to have connections," (Y/N) said surprised. "What would a slicer's connections want with such an undeveloped world?"

"That's just it," Sombra explained. "Lets us get easy access to Republic-wide systems and just about control of the entire planet."

"That makes sense. Now, where are your contacts?" (Y/N) asked.

"Over here, in the bar," Sombra gestured. It was a small building. When he entered, he saw a small group of people sitting at a Sabaac table and a couple of people at the bar. Sombra took a seat next to the ones at the bar, striking up some form of conversation. (Y/N) decided to take a seat at the Sabaac table, hoping to make a few quick credits. It was a very low-tech operation, not even having electronic cards the way every single place on Coruscant did. He was met with a couple of glares when he did, but once he put a few credits on the table, they were more than happy to deal him in.

A few hours later, (Y/N) and Sombra were walking out of the bar. (Y/N) had a few more credits in his pockets than he walked in with, and Sombra had a few extra details on a new target she was hunting. Evidently someone was planning to assassinate the current governor of the planet, and he had information that Sombra wanted. So, she planned to save him from the attempt, and then blackmail him into giving up the information she was after.

"Thanks for the ride, (Y/N), but this is where I get off," Sombra said.

"Yeah, that's understanda- wait a second..." (Y/N) paused, realizing that Sombra had called him by his actual name. He turned around to try and threaten her, but by the time he turned around she was already gone. She had used her translocator at some point along their walk to the bar and had just left him in the dust. He started walking back towards his ship at the spaceport, ready to leave the planet since there was nothing else for him there. He took off from Lothal, heading to somewhere, though where he wasn't exactly sure. As he was contemplating where to go next, he received a holo call on the large projector in the middle of the ship. Suspicious, (Y/N) allowed the call to go through, ready to listen for any signs of problems.

When he answered, he was met with the holo image of a human male in some form of officer's uniform. The man was clearly panicking, something going on that (Y/N) couldn't see. It appeared that Nox recognized him, though, as he made himself seen once again.

"This is Watcher Three of Imperial Intelligence," the now identified male began. "We are under attack by an unknown force. I repeat, we are under attack by an unknown force. I don't care who hears this, but please, save my people."

Nox looked at the projector confused, saying, "Odd. He should be long dead. He helped my good friend Cipher Nine when he was dealing with the Eagle's network. How could he still be alive after all this time?"

"He isn't," (Y/N) answered. "Look at the artifacting." And it was true, the message looked less like a live call and more like a playback of a pre-recorded message. Though that left only three questions. Who was doing it, where did it come from, and why?

"The transmission codes are from my time," Nox said, surprised. "(Y/N), how about you track down where this is coming from?" (Y/N) did as he was told and turned to one of the consoles. The numbers on the screen were freaking out, though, unable to sit still for long.

"Tatooine, no, Alderaan, wait no, Balmorra, kriff," (Y/N) panicked, trying to get a lock on the source. "Nar Shaddaa, Yavin 4, Cato Nemoidia, Dantooine... Chreylithiumn."

(Y/N) finally had a lock on where the signal was coming from. It was a system to the Galactic North of Dantooine. There was no information concerning planets, moons, or space stations available. As far as (Y/N) could see, it was just a star and nothing more, certainly nothing there of interest and no reason to have a rescue signal coming from there.

"This feels off," (Y/N) said. "Something's not right."

"Seek us," a voice whispered into (Y/N)'s ear. (Y/N) turned on a dime, lightsaber lit and, in his hand, ready for trouble. There was nothing and no one there, however, simply a confused looking Nox.

"Are you alright?" Nox asked, having just seen (Y/N) spin around and ignite his saber for no reason.

"You didn't hear that?" (Y/N) replied with a question of his own.

"Seek us," the voice repeated, behind (Y/N) once again. He spun again, slicing the console in half.

"Nox, are you sure your little apartment isn't in my auditory cortex?" (Y/N) asked, concerned that Nox's presence in his head was driving him insane.

"No, I live in your hippocampus," Nox explained. "Your dreams make quite entertaining movies."

"Right," (Y/N) replied, still on edge. He was still looking around the ship like a madman, trying to find anything out of place.

"Chreylithiumn," the voice whispered into (Y/N)'s ear once again. "Seek us."

"Why?" (Y/N) demanded. "Why the kriff should I?"

"To know the Force," the voice replied, becoming more audible, sounding like a male voice instead of just someone whispering, "and to know yourself."

"I know who I am already, asshole," (Y/N) replied, unimpressed.

"Then perhaps another kind of information would be more enticing," the voice replied, now coming from the center of the ship. "What about information about your enemies?"

By now the voice had a visible form to it. It was a pale, bald man with red markings along his head. He had glowing red eyes with black sclera and was wearing some form of red and black armor; however, he was still slightly translucent.

"Seek us, and we can tell you all you wish to know. Chreylithiumn awaits."