Perfectly Legitimate Gains

"Right, before anything else can be done, we're going to need to clean this place up," (Y/N) said. "Something tells me that no one would be interested in buying anything from a station that is covered in bodies."

"It's a long shot," Nox said, "but you could always check some of these other compartments. Might be cleaning droids stored in them."

"Won't they be all rusty and decomposed after three thousand years?"

"We stored everything in vacuum compartments," Nox explained. "No oxygen, no oxidation."

Nox guided the boy to the maintenance levels of the station where, sure enough, there were still a few cleaning droids turned off in storage lockers. As for why the pirates never took them and sold them off or anything, (Y/N) had no idea. He pressed a few buttons on different terminals, causing those who were inactive to start whirring to life. Their eyes lit up, asking what their assigned task was.

"Clean up the bodies," (Y/N) instructed. "I want this place spotless, deadline to be determined. I have a call to make."

(Y/N) moved over to the holoterminal and searched for the holonumbers for the Republic Museum of History and the Republic Title Bureau. He decided to call the museum first, as he would hopefully be provided the money to register the station in his name by the sale of the artifacts.

Plugging the number into his holocommunicator, (Y/N) found his call answered immediately. However, the one to pick up was a droid, and not a good one based on how it looked. It looked like it hadn't seen a repair shop since the time of Nox.

"Welcome. Thank you for calling the Republic Museum of History. If you wish to schedule a tour, please say, 'Tour.' If you would like to ask questions about the museum's current and future exhibits, please say, 'Exhibits.' If you would like to know upcoming featured exhibits, please say, 'Schedule.' If you wish to speak to a curator, please say, 'Curator.' To return to this menu at any time, please say, 'Main Menu.'"

"Curator," (Y/N) said, annoyed.

"Understood. Our current featured exhibit is-"

"Main Menu."

"Welcome. Thank you for calling the Republic Museum of History. If you wish to schedule a tour, please say, 'Tour.' If you would like to-"

"Curator."

"Understood. Available tour dates and times are-"

"Main Menu."

"Welcome. Thank you for calling the Republic Museum of History. If you wish to schedule a tour, please say, 'Tour.' If you would like to-"

This continued for multiple hours. (Y/N) was tempted to crush the holocomm in his hand, only refraining after reminding himself how expensive it would be. Eventually, though, the droid understood what he was asking for, redirecting him to a Curator.

"Republic Museum of History, how can I help you?" the agent asked.

"I found a few things that the museum might be interested in, and want to schedule a meeting to see if that's the case," (Y/N) explained.

"Alright, and what exactly are these items?"

"Several blasters, credit chips, and lightsaber crystals, look like they're from the Great Hyperspace War," (Y/N) explained. "Don't know which side, though." A lie, but a needed one.

"Alright, do you have gloves on you?" (Y/N) nodded in affirmation. "Alright, I need you to put them on and hold one up to your communicator. We just need to make sure this isn't a con."

"Of course." (Y/N) held one of the blasters up, as well as one of the crystals, then a credit chip. The agent appeared satisfied, as she began typing something on her computer.