Meeting with the Council

"Ah, young (Y/N)," the Grandmaster of the Jedi order beckoned. "Please enter. Have much to discuss, we do, hmm?"

"Yes, Master Yoda," (Y/N) confirmed, before entering as instructed.

"It has come to the attention of this council that you wish to access the archive about a pair of names. Nox and Kallig, if I'm not mistaken?" Windu asked, clearly unhappy with (Y/N)'s attempt at accessing such knowledge.

"Before we go any further," Ki-Adi Mundi began, "why do you wish to access this information?"

"A valid question, Master Mundi proposes," Yoda stated. "Locked for a reason, this knowledge is. To give it out freely, a mistake, would be."

(Y/N) pondered for a moment. He would need to consider his words carefully. He began, "While I was away performing a task for Master Che, I received a vision. It was of a man calling himself Nox Kallig, and requesting that I seek him out. Master Windu, you may recall that this was not my first time hearing this name."

"This is true," Master Windu replied. "I recall that during your trial of Will, you ran into this name as well, also in a vision. However, a Sith Lord is still a Sith Lord, my vote is Deny."

"If multiple visions young (Y/N) has had, then perhaps the will of the Force, it is," Yoda contemplated. "Vote to Allow, I do."

Mundi held his chin for a moment, before eventually coming to a conclusion of his own. "I concur with Master Windu. For someone who couldn't even reach Knight, knowledge of a Sith Lord is simply too dangerous!"

Master Kenobi ran his hand through his hair, contemplating as well. "With all due respect Masters, I'm afraid I must disagree. Perhaps it is indeed the Will of the Force that (Y/N) here finds Nox. My vote is not only to Allow, but to send him on a mission to find him straight away."

Yoda thought on this suggestion from Kenobi, before shaking his head. "Too far, I believe that is. To allow, my vote remains, however vote against Obi-Wan's suggestion, I do."

The council discussed some more, before eventually coming to a split decision. Five sided with Yoda, Kenobi included, to allow (Y/N) to access the information. The other six, including Windu and Mundi, voted against.

"A split decision, we have. Therefore, a deciding vote, I may cast. The same as my original decision, it shall be. However, a stipulation, I have" Yoda declared. "Place a copy of everything onto this holodrive, you shall. Then, when instructed, return it to us. No further copies of it, will you be allowed to make. Clear, am I?"

"Yes, Master Yoda," (Y/N) responded

"Very well. While I personally disagree, it is the decision of this council that you shall be temporarily allowed to access all records pertaining to the Sith Lord Darth Nox Kallig," Windu stated. "Remember, young (L/N), we will be watching you. If you break Master Yoda's stipulation, then your future as a Jedi will be tenuous at best."

(Y/N) returned to the archives, now with permission to access it and a holodisk in hand to facilitate it. He sat at one of the terminals, and got to work.

If you want a list of Nox's 'canon' accomplishments, you can look it up because I'm not recounting 15000 hours of gameplay. Main highlights include freeing Khem Val, killing Zash, eating ghosts like saltine crackers, killing Thanaton, joining the Dark Council, killing that one Hutt who was trying to resurrect the Hutt Empire, killing Revan, and killing Tenebrae/Vitiate/Valkorian and his entire lineage. There's some other stuff, but those are the bullet points.

After getting through the long, LONG list of accomplishments within the Sith Empire, (Y/N) reached Nox's time somewhat acting as a saboteur for the Republic. While he did not support the Republic in every endeavor, he would often attempt to do so where it would simultaneously reduce casualties on both sides and somewhat help the Republic. However, he still had a ruthless streak for those he considered incompetent. One such example was Darth Norok, who had a... less than pleasant death at Nox's hands. The man had waged the conflict on Manaan with no care for how he positioned his troops, nor whether they lived or died so long as he got glory. In fact, the man was intentionally prolonging the conflict so that he could kill more members of the Republic. So, Nox... disposed of him. (Y/N) was even able to find a holorecording of it within the archive.

"I've had enough of your carelessness," Nox began, lecturing Norok, "enough of your pride, enough of your threats." Nox began using the Force to lift Norok into the air, the sound of bones crunching and crushing as he did. Norok's eyes began to bleed from the sheer amount of pressure on his skull. Out of that same hand, a torrent of lightning began to arc across Norok's skin, placing him in even further agony. "And enough of you."

Nox allowed Norok to fall onto his own lightsaber, impaling him though the stomach. The man was barely breathing at this point. Nox unleashed yet another burst upon the now impaled man, before deciding enough was enough and severing his head from his shoulders.

(Y/N) was disgusted at this display, but continued scrolling, finally reaching the ideals section. It was recorded that Nox was, true to his word, quite the liberalist among the Dark Council. He fought for an end to Sentient Slavery, an expansion of alien rights within the Empire, and further separation of powers between the Dark Council and the heads of Imperial military. He even campaigned to have the three military spheres removed from the Dark Council to allow non-Sith voices to have a say in how their operations are run.

Nox had been true to his word.

Now it was time for (Y/N) to be true to his.