Kyber and Community Service

Pseudo-bleed the Kyber. While he believed that the current color of his blade was the primary source of his hatred, he did not think he was ready for the temptations of a fully bled crystal. As such, to fully bleed him now would make him a hypocrite for what he had said before the Senate. And as for the risk that the color would remain the same? Well, that was simply a risk he had to take.

And so, (Y/N) knelt on the ground, focusing on the kyber crystal in front of him. He poured everything into it. His hatred of Windu, his fear of that the Senate might become if his fears are correct, but also his thankfulness to Master Che and Nox for helping him, his happiness at how much progress he has made since leaving the Jedi Order. (Y/N) could feel that the very nature of the crystal had changed. Where before there felt an urge to return to the Jedi, to simply speak to Yoda about Windu, now he felt only urging to follow what he believes to be right. No pull towards the Light or the Dark.

Knowing that the pseudo-bleed was complete, (Y/N) reassembled the Lightsaber without looking at the color of the crystal. He wanted it to be a surprise. Once he could feel that the Lightsaber was complete, (Y/N) opened his eyes. He grabbed his Lightsaber out of the air, inspecting it for any sort of flaws. There were none, so he turned it on.

When he did, the blade glowed a bright orange color, though it was a different orange color than the diplomats he had occasionally seen practice Form I and literally nothing else. However, whereas their blades were slightly translucent and often failed after only ten minutes of use, (Y/N)'s blade glowed like the fires of Mustafar. (Y/N) gave his new blade a few practice swings, finding that it wasn't different at all to what it was before. Satisfied, (Y/N) re-attached his Lightsaber to his belt, deactivated the soundproofing in the room, and walked out. He saw Ahsoka sitting on the couch, clearly bored out of her skull.

"Ugh, this place doesn't even have HoloNet access," she complained, not realizing (Y/N) was there.

"Well I've had other priorities, Ahsoka," (Y/N) chuckled, alerting her to his presence. When she turned her head towards him, he confirmed that they were ready to leave to help with the release efforts. When they reached the entrance to the spaceport, he booked an entrance to the Jedi Temple, figuring from there he would be told where to go. He was correct, as there were a few Clones instructing Jedi where to go

"Good to see you, Commander," the clone said. "I'm CT-1235, though the others call me Fibonacci. Currently tasked with aiding the relief efforts. You here to help?"

"Yes, I am," Ahsoka said. "As is my friend here. Just tell us where we're needed."

"Well, Commander, you're probably best served assisting us with comforting the refugees," Fibonacci explained. "As for your friend here, what're they good at?"

"Well, I've always been good with electronics," (Y/N) pointed out. "Hell, there was a rumor back home that I could charge a dead battery with just a touch."

"Perfect, we need you in the generators," Fibonacci said, pleased. "All I'm going to need is a name, sir."

"Of course, my apologies," (Y/N) conceded. "My name is Summanous Kallig."

"Thank you sir. Please head for that shuttle over there," Fibonacci said, pointing at a shuttle on the group's left. "As for you, Commander, that shuttle over there," pointing to the right.

"Thank you, Trooper," (Y/N) said before making his way to the assigned shuttles. When he entered, there were a few other workers sitting in the various seats of the shuttle. Most of them were dressed for radiation, however a select few were dressed differently from anyone else. One of them was a female cyborg with cybernetics in her spine, skull, and hair. She was wearing a lot of purple to match her hair and eyes. Another was a human woman in a normal doctor's coat, carrying some form of staff. Finally, there was what appeared to be some sort of droid with white outer plating, a blue face made of light, and wings on its back.