Discover the Past

(Y/N) sat on the remains of the Junker Queen's throne, having taken his helmet off. The pirates could live without helmets, and now that there was no one else here to see his face, he saw no reason to leave it on. (Y/N) traced his thumb over the edges of the hole in the helmet, lost in thought about what he had become.

'Why did I do that?' (Y/N) thought to himself, unsure of where the sudden sadistic glee came from. 'I said I didn't enjoy it, but that was a massive lie'

"You lost control," Nox said, apparating in front of him. "It's the one part of using the Dark Side that is truly inevitable. What matters is how you regain it, and how you act from then on. It is the initial loss of control that makes the Jedi fear the Dark Side so much."

"What..." (Y/N) sniffled, fighting back tears of regret. "What do you mean?"

"The Dark Side feeds on emotion," Nox explained. "The more extreme your emotions, positive or negative, the more you feed it. The more you feed it, the hungrier it gets."

"So I need to be emotionless?" (Y/N) asked in an accusatory tone. "Just like the Jedi demanded?"

"Do not confuse caution for a demand, (Y/N)," Nox warned, placing a phantasmal hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder. "I am not telling you to abandon your emotions. I am telling you to be self-aware enough to realize when the Force is messing with your mind."

(Y/N) nodded his head before sniffling and standing, ready to move on from this place. However, midway through his walk back to his ship, Nox interrupted him once again, the ancient Sith Lord's apparition staring at some markings on the walls.

"These don't look like yours, (Y/N)," he said. "No bodies around."

"Nox, can you please-" (Y/N) began, but was cut off by Nox once again,

"Right, sorry. Trying to lighten the mood," Nox apologized. "Just, let me try something..." Nox walked over to one of the bartops in the central circle and examined the beer dispensers before nodding in approval. "Come over here, (Y/N), give this one here a tug to the left."

(Y/N) complied, pulling a dispensary to the left. When he did, a hidden compartment slid open to reveal a treasure trove full of various pieces. Credits, lightsaber crystals, blasters, the whole works. Nox's face immediately lit up.

"Haha, yes!" he exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air. "Oh, this isn't just any old port, no no no. This is Port bloody Nowhere!"

"Where?" (Y/N) asked, not recognizing the name.

"Port Nowhere!" Nox yelled again, still enthused. "This was our staging ground for all operations in the center of the galaxy." Nox took a breath and sighed, chuckling. "So many violent shootouts."

"Wait, are these actual credit chips?" (Y/N) asked Nox, unsure if that was what he was actually seeing. "These things haven't been used in forever, at least not in Republic space. These have to be worth a fortune!"

"I'm sure they could go for a pretty penny," Nox said. "I'm sure museums across the galaxy would be interested in owning these. Might even be able to use the funds to get this place back up and running."

"Yeah, but just one problem," (Y/N) said. "The Reckoner's IFF is probably all over the Republic's red flag lists. How would we even manage to get to the museum in the first place?"

"We don't have to," Nox explained. "Just call one of the museum heads, clean up the blood and bodies, and get the sale done. Heck, you can even sell them the crystals if you have no intention of using them yourself. And from what I've seen, you don't plan to use them."

Taking inventory of the lightsaber crystals, (Y/N) noticed that there were many different kinds ranging from the more common ones to some that the boy had never seen before. Hell, there was even a Krayt Dragon Pearl!

Fifteen Adegan crystals, ten from Cristophsis, no Ilum crystals to (Y/N)'s surprise. Also about one hundred synthetic ones. None of them had bled yet, so the Jedi might just be interested in buying them, which would likely mean the museum heads would also be interested in it.

(Y/N) placed his hand on his chin, contemplating what to do next. If he sold them off, he would have more money to renovate Port Nowhere, which could lead to even more profit in the long term. Alternatively, he could keep most of them for himself in case anything happens to his current lightsaber. The synthetic ones wouldn't even be worth the shipping fees.

A thought for later, as there were also the blasters to worry about. Those would also fetch a pretty penny, being ancient tech and likely used during the war with the Infinite Empire. They would likely also not be suitable for modern combat, being very likely to literally explode on him.

What to do... what to do...

And this is where I leave it in your hands. Pick what to sell what to keep, and what to destroy:

Synthetic Crystals

Real Crystals

Blasters

Credit Chips

I know this one was very short, and I apologize for that, but I wanted to leave this bit in y'all's hands. Just know that what is sold and what is kept will directly impact the renovation of Port Nowhere.