Arrival on Mortis

The Reckoner came out of hyperspace. It had taken around three jumps to reach the Chreylithiumn system, but he eventually made it. However, once the ship came out of hyperspace, there was nothing there. The star was far away, and there were no planets or other ships in sight.

"Well, this was a waste of fuel," (Y/N) sighed, getting ready to turn around. Before he got a chance, though, a number of systems on the ship went offline.

"Damn it, c'mon, you stupid..." (Y/N) sighed, before turning to the diagnostic console. Every single system besides lights, artificial gravity, and life support was offline. Hyperspace was down. Controls were down. Engines were down. The Reckoner was stuck floating through space.

His attention was torn from the controls when the cockpit was bathed in a red light. When he looked out the front window, he was met with what had to be some form of spacecraft or debris. It was a large crimson cube of some form, and it was getting closer. (Y/N) quickly sat behind the controls and attempted to start the engines again, but it was of no use. When the cube got closer to the Reckoner, it opened along the middle, releasing a bright white light. (Y/N) used one hand to shield his eyes, while the other continued to turn the systems back on. However, before he could get the opportunity to, (Y/N) blacked out.

When he came to, (Y/N) saw a cliff face with a cave carved into it. His ship had safely landed, though he wasn't the one to land it. That left him confused, as he wasn't sure how it could have landed properly. If he were knocked out, Nox couldn't interact with the outside world, so it wasn't him, and there was no one else on the ship. (Y/N) put on Kallig's helmet with its built-in oxygen mask before stepping out of the ship onto the grass of the planet, holding a device to check the breathability of the air. He tried to get a reading, but before he got the chance, he was met with someone attempting to swing a lightsaber at his face. He blocked it with his own, but the enemy kept up the attack with a slash at his legs.

"You asshole. I'm just trying to get a breathability reading here!" (Y/N) yelled at his attacker.

"If it sets back your Sith agenda, then I will do whatever it takes," Skywalker replied. "Now, why did you bring us here? Where are we?!"

"Bring you here? For once in your life, use the three pounds of gray matter in that skull of yours and think!" (Y/N) taunted. "If I brought you here, why would I need to check the breathability of the air? I don't know where the hell this place is either!"

"As much as I hate to admit it, Anakin," Obi-Wan interjected from behind Skywalker, "he raises a good point."

"Are you the O'Khan?" a voice asked (Y/N), again seemingly in his head. He turned to where it appeared to be coming from, as did Skywalker.

"You heard it too?" (Y/N) asked the Jedi Knight, putting his lightsaber away.

"Yeah," Anakin replied, doing the same.

"Are you the O'Khan?" it repeated, though this time it came from a person. It was a pale woman with green hair and flowing silk robes. She seemed to be emanating light from herself, giving her an angelic look.

"Who are you?" Skywalker asked the woman, placing his hands on his hips.

"I am the Daughter," she replied. "Are you the O'Khan?"

"Uh, the one what?" Anakin asked.

"Wait, the one?" (Y/N) asked. "Isn't she asking about some kind of O'Khan?"

"I ask two questions to two people. I will take you to him."

"To him, who?" Ahsoka asked, not believing the Daughter.

"He can help you. We must hurry, there isn't much time," the Daughter stressed. "We must have shelter by nightfall." She turned her back to the group and began walking away, uncaring whether or not they followed her.