Dark Side on the Rise

(Y/N) was desperately attempting to feel breath coming from Ahsoka, finding none. He began to perform chest compressions, receiving no help from Obi-Wan, and Anakin not being of much help due to shock. Obi-Wan was too busy talking with the Father, caring more about the wellbeing of the Daughter than Ahsoka.

"Did none of you learn CPR?" (Y/N) yelled at them, asking for help.

"A.. a little," Anakin piped up, still slightly in shock.

"Alright, I can work with that," (Y/N) sighed. "See what I'm doing? Keep doing that for me, same tempo, same spot. No matter what happens, unless I say stop, you keep going." Anakin complied, doing the chest compressions. In the meantime, (Y/N) placed his ear above Ahsoka's mouth to check for breathing, not finding any.

"Kriff, kriff, kriff!" (Y/N) muttered, frustrated. "Kenobi, she needs bacta, a medical breather, any of the above!" Obi-Wan shook his head in disappointment, upset that (Y/N) and Anakin were worrying so much about a person's death.

"You have to help her!" Anakin screamed, continuing to do the chest compressions. "Please!"

"There is no hope," the Father sighed. "The darkness shall consume her."

"There's always hope!" Anakin yelled back. The Daughter placed a hand on her father's face, causing him to look down at her. She then pointed at Ahsoka, as if indicating what she wanted the Father to do. The Father nodded his head in understanding, rising to stand between the two women. He motioned for Anakin to join him, though he was hesitant to step away from Ahsoka. (Y/N) nodded his head, telling Skywalker to do what the Father said.

Anakin kneeled between the two, as the Father raised his hands, saying, "Let my daughter's final act be to breathe new life into your friend!" Anakin placed a finger on each of their foreheads, before all three of them began to glow, especially Anakin. Obi-Wan covered his eyes, but (Y/N) had to retreat almost entirely, as he could feel the light burning him like a Vampire of Serenno (Yes, that's an actual thing in Legends, I am not making this up). The two laid on the floor began floating, before just as quickly dropping to the floor as the light faded. The Daughter's characteristic glow was gone, and Ahsoka's vein markings had disappeared, though her eyes remained rolled into the back of her head.

Anakin looked down, thinking he had failed, when Ahsoka finally coughed, signaling that she was, in fact, alive. She sat up slowly, before Anakin gave her a fatherly hug. However, Anakin wanted to make sure of one last thing.

"Hey, Snips," he said, wanting to see if she would tell him not to call her that, indicating that the Son's sickness had not gone away.

"What's going on? What happened?" Ahsoka asked, confused. (Y/N) couldn't blame her, though, as being brought back from the dead wasn't exactly a pleasant experience, he was sure. Ahsoka looked between the two Jedi, waiting for an answer.

"Not much," Anakin sighed, relieved that his Padawan was back. Obi-Wan was smiling as well, even though he had been silently chastising (Y/N) and Anakin for caring. The celebrations would not last, however, as there was a crackling heard coming from their Sith compatriot.

"Whoa, guys, stay back," (Y/N) said, his entirety of both his arms sparking. "I just felt a swell of something, and I'm not 100% sure I can control it." Suddenly, his arms burst into lightning surges, gaining apparent gloves and vambraces made entirely of crimson lightning. He couldn't control it either, true to his word, as it began lashing out at anything and everything it could. It took all of (Y/N)'s concentration to prevent it from hitting the Jedi or the Father.

"As the balance on this planet crumbles, so too will war escalate within your galaxy!" the Father declared. "My son has fully given himself to the Dark Side, and in doing so has allowed the Sith to gain immense strength!"