Chapter Twenty-One

Vince

"Geo, give me the details." I said to Geo.

I'm on their house.

I needed to move already, I will save my company.

I have a half brother, his name is Noah Oliver Legaspi. He's same age as me. No one knows that I have a half brother, they just know Flynn, who's in Canada.

Dad wants me to prove myself... that I'm better than Noah.

I don't like being compared to Noah, I don't see him as a brother also. Flynn is my only brother.

He's a doctor and the owner of Legaspi Medicals. He's a share holder in our company and the one who's slowly getting what's mine. Unti unti niyang pinapabagsak ang kumpanyang pinaghirapan ni Mom and I won't allow that to happen.

"Here, this Rodriguez family are so clumsy when it comes to their family background." Geo smirked, he's good in terms of technology.

He handed me a folder, knowing Geo, the details should be complete.

"Yeah, it's like they're not hiding it anymore." I agreed, even if you're not a techy person you'll know their background very well.

"Well, it's because they have a big person on their back." He shrugged.

‘Di na ako sumagot at nagbasa na.

Rodriguez family, a very well known criminal family, well if you're an ordinary people you will know them as good people with a lot of charity works.

I read all what is written.

There are 5 profile.

• Simon Liam V. Rodriguez - 64 years old
  ° CEO of Rodriguez Malls

Satana Maze S. Rodriguez - 60 years old
  ° CEO of Just You Cosmetics
  ° Wife of Simon

• Daina Cassandra S. Rodriguez - 25 years old
  ° Super model
  ° Daughter of Satana and Simon

Jackarious L. Rodriguez - 28 years old
  ° Vice CEO of Rodriguez Malls
  ° Simon's illegitimate son

• Henley James S. Rodriguez - 30 years old
  ° CEO of Rodriguez Medicals
  ° Son of Satana and Simon

There are still a lot of informations about them, and one thing is for sure for me, they can help us.

If I got their trust, they'll be my biggest investor in that case Noah can't get my company.

"Daina Cassandra Rodriguez," I mumbled, I can't go with the others since I know they're not going to trust me. "How can we meet? Do you know her?" I looked at Geo.

"Well, my wife knows her, they're college friends." He shrugged.

"No, she's not my friend, Argeo! She's a useless human being just like you." Heather shouted, galing sa kusina.

"Aray ah!" Geo held his chest and acted like he's hurt. Pangit!

"So, what's the plan?" I asked, nagdadrama pa kasi e.

"Wifey! Come here." Tawag ni Geo sa asawa, I sipped on my shot glass, my forehead creased, this one's good, huh.

"What?" Heather irritatedly looked at his husband. Gusto ko namang matawa, sino bang hindi maiirita kay Geo?

"Can you talk to Daina Rodriguez?" Malambing na pakiusap nito sa asawa.

"What's my benefits?" I wanted to laugh with what she answered.