Prologue

Prologue

Nakatingin lang ako sa kaniya. She's frowning but she doesn't looked piss.

I smiled, how can she be this beautiful even if she wasn't wearing any make up and just a simple clothes.

My jaw clenched when the man beside her put his hands around her and leaned on her shoulder. He whispered and she stilled.

I stood up, no one noticed me because they're all busy looking for a girl.

I seated at the counter, nakikita ko pa rin sila.

I'm always with her.

I love her so much!

I am with her in every achievement she had. I'm always with her even at her lowest.

Why can't it just be me?

I left them 'cause I can't take it anymore. That bastard Exton! Sinasadya niyang gawin ang mga yon sa harap ko!

A tear escaped from my eyes as I sip on my shot glass, while looking at them. Vien looked so happy with that bastard.

Why can't i just accept it, though? She's happy now, I should be happy too, right?

I let her go so I should have been moved on by now, right?

I sighed.

My forehead creased when I noticed someone was staring at me.

I diverted my gaze at the woman staring at me. She look innocent and fragile.

Simple white sleeves and a black skirt. I bet she wasn't wearing a make up.

The dancing colorful lights are reflecting on her eyes.

They are three girls in their couch but they left her.

She's still staring at me so I stood up and started walking towards her direction.

Nagulat pa siya nang makalapit na ako sa kaniya.

"Stop eye-raping me, miss." I smirked and seated beside her.

Her eyes widened as she gulp.

Lumayo siya ng bahagya sa akin. "Uh, ahmm... h-hindi naman ah!"

"Oh really?" I smirked.

"A-ano, ba-balik ka na roon." I chuckled when she looked away and feels uncomfortable.

"Nah-ah, you just ruined my moment so you better pay for it, woman." I said seriously while looking directly at her deep brown eyes.

"H-hah? Naku, a-ano wala kasi akong p-pera. Mahirap lang ako." kinumpas niya niya ang kamay niya sa harap ko.

"I don't care about your money, gusto mo bigyan pa kita." I smirked.

Damn, she's so cute.

"Ahmm, m-mister... aalis na po a-ako," akmang tatayo na siya ngunit mabilis kong hinawakan ang braso niya at hinila siya papalapit sa akin.

"Let's just drink. I just need someone to accompany me." I said and slouched.

"Ay, may problema ka?" she asked so I looked at her.

"I'm brokenhearted, " I laughed at her question.

Lumukot ang mukha niya at ngumusong napatingin sa akin. "Hala, baliw ka na ba? 'Wag kang mabaliw."