Chapter Seventeen

Vince

"Tumawag si Vienna, hindi ka raw sumasagot sa mga tawag niya?" Blake stated. Umupo siya sa wooden chair na nasa harap ng lamesa ko.

"I'm- I'm just busy." Umiwas ako ng tingin. I looked at Pauline who is reading some papers outside my office, damn, she occupied my mind these past few weeks.

"Busy sa bago mo?" His voice were cold, naninibago ako sa kaniya but I just ignored it since he has a problem now.  "Alam mong kailangan tayo ni Vienna, you know how mess she is right now, 'wag mo naman siyang kalimutan."

I understand where he's coming from, Vienna is our princess, we all care for her.

"I know," I sighed, "but please understand that I like someone else already."

"Dahil d'yan, kakalimutan mo na siya? Pwede namang isantabi mo muna 'yan. Hearing na sa isang araw, kelangan mong pumunta sa Canada, she shouldn't know what's happening here." Muling umiwas ako ng tingin sa kaniya.

"I can't," I simply answered.

"What do you mean you can't?" He roared.

"May pupuntahan kami ni Pauline." I admitted.

"Can't you cancel it? You know I can't go there, Britanica and I were not okay, Vince, hindi naman makakapunta si Geo sa kaniya dahil may asawa siya, ikaw lang ang puwede." Before I could answer he stood up and stormed out of the office. He ignored Pauline when she tried to smile at him.

I closed my eyes shut, if he wasn't my friend I would beat him to death. That gave me headache, damn it.

"All set?" I ask her, katatapos ko lang magshower. We're going to grocery first to buy some snacks.

"Oo, naiayos ko na ang lahat, 'yong mga gamit mo naiayos ko na rin. Nilinis ko muna pala 'yong kwarto mo." Pauline answered.

Kumunot naman ang noo ko.

"Why? You're not my maid anymore, Pauline." I cleared to her, from standing to her door, I walked towards her.

"Uhm, gusto ko lang gawin." She pouted, she's really a cutie.

"Wife material." I murmured.

"H-huh?" She looked at me confusedly, I chuckled and shrugged it out.

"Nothing, did you see what I sent to you in messenger?" I was embarrassed but it was cute though.

I sent her a GIF with a kiss in it. Also I changed the themes into hearts.

I'm 26 and I'm still cringe as fuck.

"Hindi naman ako nag o-open ng social media." She stood up and went to her mirror to fix her hair.

I pouted, it was so cute so I sent it to her.

"Okay, nevermind." My eyes diverted to her things, I saw her ID in her wallet.

Apelyedo/Last Name
FLORES

Mga Pangalan/Given Name
XENA PAULINE

Gitnang Apelyedo/Middle Name
DE JESUS

Kasarian/Sex
Female

Petsa ng kapanganakan/Date of Birth
November 11, 1998

Tirahan/Address
La Union, Philippines

"You're from La Union, Pauline?" My eyes diverted to her when she sitted beside me and looked at her ID.