💙💚One💙💚

Gianna

Hey everybody, my name is Gianna Paterson

Hey everybody, my name is Gianna Paterson. I'm 16 going on 17 in a couple of weeks and I'm in junior at Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. College Preparatory High School. I lived on the Southside of Chicago, IL with my grandparents after both of my parents died a year in the half apart.

What happens to them, my dad got shot and killed by some Bloods right in front of me when I was 5 years old where my mom ran to her boyfriend and screaming out for help.

According to my cousin from my dad's side, he got killed over the money and drugs which is he owes them a lot of them. When I heard about the gun violence and gang violence, It's make me realize that it's can happens anywhere you go.

People don't called my city Chi-Raq for nothing since it's got the highest homicide ratings next to LA, Baltimore, Compton, Atlanta, Washington, DC, Detroit and any other cities. I think my city takes the gang violence and gun violence the whole another level which is why I don't want to go outside sometimes.

As for the busta who killed my dad over the stupid drugs money, it was the death penalty case but they change their mind about it and gave him life with no parole. It's doesn't make any difference because that mark ass son of a bitch is going to die in prison one way or another.

Hell, there are multiple outbursts in the courtroom especially the day that he got sentenced when some bitch boy screaming out how racist the court system is or whatsnot. What's pissed me off the most is when some dumbass black people be screaming "free my N-word" knowing that bastard is there for a reasons.

I don't want to sound like a Uncle Tom or anything but black people gets on my damn nerves with the whole "Free my N-word" bullshit especially the serious charges like murder, sexual assault, insects and so on.

Hell, there are so many black people who in prison for 30 years for the bag of weeds right now and they don't say free this person or free that person. As for my mom, she past away from drug overdose a year in the half later.

The last time I saw my mom, she dropped me off at my grandparents house because she had the drug issue and I couldn't be around her like that. They planned on taking care of me until she gets her shit together until some drug dealers gives her too many crack cocaine and meth.

I heard that one of them only did 2 years while the other did part of it because of the good behavior. What they were charged with you may asked, it's was manslaughter and other drug related charges since the guy with the dreads had 15 years and the other one got 8 years but only did a year in the half.

If them drug dealers didn't give my mom so many drugs, my mom would be here gotten all the help that she needs. She may not be the perfect mother but she cares enough to dropped me off at my grandparents house and make effort to check on me prior to her death.

Sometimes, I cried because I missed both of my parents especially my dad since I was a daddy's girl. He maybe a drug dealer but he still make sure that me and my mom is well taking care of including having the roof over our heads.

Now, I'm in my room on the Sunday night watching the new episode of The Simpsons after I ate dinner and took an shower. Yes, this season just started a week ago along with fall since it's going to be windy day tomorrow like It's always does in the fall, winter and sometimes Spring.

Just like Chi-Raq, people don't called the windy city for nothing since it's known for windy weather. What's I like about fall the most is when my birthday is less than a couple of weeks away since it's on October 22nd along with Halloween and Thanksgiving Day.

I continue spend a couple of hours watching TV until it's time for me to go to bed since Midterm is tomorrow. I spend the whole weekend studying so that I won't forget any answer even though it's going to be like 30 questions.

I put my TV on mute, turned on the alarm clock, laid down and go to sleep since then 10:00 news is on Fox 32 Chicago. Yes, I sleep with the TV on either low volume or mute so don't judge me.