💙💚Twelve💙💚

Tamera

I woke up at 9:30 AM as I got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom. I'm still kind of pissed off about the situation that's happens yesterday at Applebee's where Brittany called me an hour later to apologize and invited me to IHOP for a little brunch since she bringing Ciara with her this time.

To be honest, she shouldn't have to apologize to me and Gianna for shit. I mean, Mimi should got some decency to apologize but it's not going to happen because she just like 50 Cent, loves to start beef with people.

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and grey long sleeve shirt.

Tamera's outfit

I'm about to put my shoes on until my phone started ringing and it's was Chris

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: Hello!
Chris: What's up babe!
Tamera 🙉♍🌹🌻: Hey Chris, are you still come and get me?
Chris: Yeah, I got to stop by the gas station first.
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: Alright, I'll see you when you gets here.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with Chris, I brush my hair weaves, put on my grey hairband, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket with the word PINK in gold print, turned off the lights, grabs my things and went downstairs as I grabbed the food stamp card and sat down on the couch to wait on Chris to get here.

Chris promised me and my relatives that he going to take me to the grocery store today since I'm going to have a long day. Yes, I'll be grocery shopping after I have a brunch with Brittany.

I continue sitting on the loveseat with "Maury" on TV until my phone start vibrating and it's was Chris texting me to let me know that he just pulled up. So I grabbed the remote, turned the TV off, grabbed the house keys and heading out of the door on the cool and cloudy Thursday as I locked the house door and got in Chris's warm car even though it's not really cold outside.

"What's up babe", He said as "Eazy Duz It" by Eazy E started playing in the background.
"Hey Chris", I said as I kissed him on the cheeks as he drove off.

I texted Brittany to let her know that I'm on my way to IHOP and tell her to ordered the orange juice for me since she just got there about 20 minutes ago.

Brittany