💙💚Fourteen💙💚

Brittany

I woke up on the Saturday morning with the music playing and the smoked sausage smell hits my nose as I yawned, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom.

After I used the bathroom, I went to the kitchen as I saw my mom reading the newspaper and my stepdad in the kitchen cooking breakfast.
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took out the Peppermint Mocha coffee creamer out of the refrigerator since about to make some coffee.
"Good morning Brittany, the breakfast is almost finished", My step dad said as fixing me some coffee, put the creamer back in the refrigerator and sat down on the kitchen table as I took out my phone and checked my Instagram.

Ain't nobody DMing me besides Stephanie since she'll be here around noon doing my hair. She promised me that she going to do it today which is why I stopped by beauty supply store yesterday.

On my way back home, I saw Gianna walking on the cloudy day since we was talking for a minute. I was going to take her home but my step dad was waiting on me to bring some more pasta sauce and I don't want to be gone too long.

I put my phone down, grabs the plates and start eating my food before I start washing my hair. As for doing the laundry, I'll do it tonight so that I'll have a clean clothes on Monday which is the first day of my new school.

Aaliyah

After Hailey and I ate breakfast and helped my mom cleaning up the house, it's time for us to get ready go to Chuck E Cheese's since Hailey took an shower before me. I was going to take her to the park but it's very damp outside from the rain yesterday.

I know the sun is going in and out but I decided to take my sister to Chuck E Cheese's anyways. After Hailey got out of the bathroom, I went in there are do my hygiene.

When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my high weight jeans and red crop hoodies.

Aaliyah's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the bun, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my purse and the phone and went to the living room as I sat down and wait on my mom to finished doing Hailey's hair

So I took out the phone and read the text messages and it's was Tyrone telling me what's up. So I spent about 20 minutes texting him back and forth until my mom finished with Hailey's hair.
"Are you ready to go?", I asked as I put my phone in the pocket.
"Yes", She said as we told my mom bye before we hearing out of the door.

"Have fun girls", My mom said as she about to put the hair products up.
"We will", We both said as I unlocked my car door on the cool Saturday.

I might take Hailey to the park tomorrow depending on how damp the ground is and the weather since they said it's going to be decent this weekend.