💙💚Twenty-Two💙💚

A month later (Gianna)

It's been a month since I turned 17 and going on a little romantic walk with Kyrie. Let's me tell you what's been going on, I give kids some candies on Halloween while I'm watching the horror movies.

Not only I give kids some candles but I gave them the brownies that I made after I got home from school including Hailey since Aaliyah was with her. In speaking of Aaliyah, Brittany, Tamera, Rasheeda and I have been hanging out a lot especially a couple of weeks ago when we had an slumber party.

Rasheeda's abuse has gotten a billion times worse since my birthday since she be over here for days at the time. Hell, I even told D'Vonte to come picked her up at my house since I just met him about a week ago.

I got to say, that dude seems to cares about Rasheeda since she have been hiding all that abuse from him long enough. I know she ain't going to be able to hide it no more especially when I barely sees David, Jasmine nor Alijah because her mom claims that she going to "homeschool" them which is bullshit.

I think she doing it on purpose because she don't want CPS come to their house for the same shit. As for me and Kyrie, we still going strong even though he have been teasing me a lot lately especially the day when I help him do his homework.

Hell, we almost made love in his room when I checked the time which is time for me to go home. Now, I woke up on the last day of school before the Thanksgiving Break as I got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom.

When I'm finished doing my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I put the fresh pads on my underwear, put the tampons in between my legs, sprayed my cat, put on my red bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on something simple since I'm wearing the blue jeans and black long sleeve shirt since I won't be at school all day.

Gianna's outfit

I put on the black boots, took off my hair scarfs to let my braids fall down to my back, sprayed myself, grabs my purse and phone as I went downstairs to the kitchen to fixed me some breakfast

"Good morning Gianna", My grandma said as she takes a sip of her coffee.
"Good morning grandma and grandad", I said as I took the milk out and fixed me some cereal.

I wish Thanksgiving break would last for a week instead of 3 days even though we ain't going to be doing anything but watch movies and shit today. As soon I started eating the cereal, I saw Tamera walking in the dining room since she wearing the blue jeans and white hoodies.

Tamera's outfit