💙💚Twenty💙💚

Kyrie

I woke up a bit early with the bacon smell hits my nose as I got up out of the bed, made them and went to the bathroom. When I'm taking a shower, washed my face and brushed my teeth, I got out of the bathroom as I went back to my room, put on my red underwear, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the black pants and grey shirt.

Kyrie's outfit

While I'm putting my socks on, I heard my mom calling my name

"Kyrie, breakfast is almost ready", She yelled.
"Okay mom", I said as I put on my shoes. I put on my black leather jacket, sprayed myself, put on my black "White Sox" hat, grabs my stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen as I sat down at the dinner table since my mom getting ready to say something.

"Good morning baby", She said as she put some cheese grits on the plate.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took out the phone and texted Gianna for a few minutes before I eat. I'm sure that she got better shit to do tomorrow night because it's going to be a lot of fighting going on at the costume party especially this neighborhood.

As soon my mom gave me the plates of grits, eggs, smoked sausage and honey butter biscuit along with the cup of orange juice, I started eating breakfast before I leave since it's after 6 AM. I know you asking what I'm planning on doing tomorrow night, I'm just going to be at home chilling and watch Halloween movies unless Gianna invites me to her house.

Rasheeda

I'm at the cafeteria listening to the music on Spotify. I got up early in the morning to cooked breakfast for everybody including David since this is the first time in 2 days that he went to school.

The bruised on his arms starting to go away which is thank god because I don't want his school to called the lazy ass CPS on my parents especially when my step dad threatening people that's cares enough to get me and my siblings out of the unsafe environment.

Before we got out of the apartment building, we cleaned up our mess and grabs our stuff so that I won't have to go back later on today especially when I had to hurry up before my stepdad wakes up.

As soon "Hold Up" by Beyonce started playing in the background, I saw Tamera and Gianna walking in the cafeteria with the coffee mug.
"Hey Rasheeda", She said as she sat down on the table.
"Hey girls", I said as I took the earplugs off even though the music is not loud.

I'm not going to tell him that I had an freaky thoughts about D'Vonte last night since I ain't like them other whores who tends to shove their sex life down people throats. Me personally, I don't give a damn if them hoes screwed 100,000,000 people nor what they do in their bedroom as long they ain't got no AIDS, HIV, STD nor none of that shit.

All 3 of us continue talking about the random things until it's time for us to go to our first block class. I hope that David came up with the lie about not being at school for 2 days to avoid CPS coming knocking on our door.