💙💚Eighteen💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up on the Wednesday after I spent hours hearing Jasmine screaming in pain as usual since my step dad is raping and beating the hell out of her along with Alijah and David. I already know that he ain't going to school today because my mom was screaming at him at 2:00 in the morning. After I did my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on the bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on the blue jeans and black short sleeves shirt.

Rasheeda's outfit

I'm about to put on my socks and shoes on until my phone start ringing and it's was D'Vonte calling me

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Rasheeda♑🌉🌠🌠: Hello!
D'Vonte: What's up Rasheeda, are you getting ready for school?
Rasheeda♑🌉🌠🌠: Yeah, I'm doing my hair right now.
D'Vonte: Alright, I'm outside waiting on you.
Rasheeda♑🌉🌠🌠: I'll be out momentarily.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with D'Vonte, I put my hair into the pigtails, put on my blue hoodies, sprayed myself, put on my clear lip gloss, grabbed my things and went to the kitchen as I grabs the blueberry cereal bars and Minute Maid brand pink lemonade, turned off the lights and got out of the apartment before my parents wakes up trying to start shit with me early in the morning like they did yesterday.

Brittany

Aaliyah and I is at the hallway talking while Gianna and Tamera is at the gym watching boys playing basketballs including Kyrie since I saw him and Gianna making out in front of me yesterday morning. I swear, they are meant to be together since he told me that he's not a drug dealers.

He told me that he could join the gang but it's too risky for him especially when he had to find the way to gets away with all that dirty work so that he won't gets snitched on. So he decided to get a regular job at his uncle's corner store. 

I know you asking what I'm wearing, I'm wearing the blue jeans and crop hoodies since I'm pretty sure that most of them people from the front office don't give a damn about what I'm wearing.

Brittany's outfit