💙💚Twenty-Four💙💚

Thanksgiving Day 2018 (Gianna)

I woke up at 8 AM with the turkey smell hits my noes since I know my grandma downstairs starting cooking some Thanksgiving meal. So I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom.

When I'm finished using the bathroom including washing my hands, I went downstairs to the kitchen as I getting ready to say something.
"Good morning grandma and granddad", I said as I took the peppermint mocha coffee creamer out of the refrigerator.
"Good morning GiGi, I made some blueberry muffins if you wants some", She said as I took one of the muffin and start eating it before I help my grandma since I'm making broccoli and cheese casserole, baked macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes.

I don't know how long I'll be in the kitchen but I hope I won't be in there all day especially we usually eats around 3 PM. Don't get it twisted because I eats some more when I gets hungry again since I usually eats leftover for 2-3 days.

Hell, I be making sandwich out of the leftover turkey and holiday ham. After I eat about 3 muffins, I went in the kitchen and got everything that I need for broccoli and cheese casserole including one of the can of cream of mushroom since my grandma brought about 6 cans for green beans casserole.

As for the Christmas meals, I don't know yet but my granddad wants the holiday ham this year.

Rasheeda

After D'Vonte and I ate breakfast and made out in the kitchen, it's time for us to get ready for the dinner since it's after 10 AM and we plans on being there around noon.

So I went to the bathroom, to do my hygiene including shaving. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom with towel wrapped around me as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on blue, black and white sweater and black leggings.

Rasheeda's outfit

I put on my white socks and my blue UGG's boots, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned off the bathroom and room lights off and went downstairs as I saw D'Vonte sitting in the living room talking to Sonia to let he...

I put on my white socks and my blue UGG's boots, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, grabs my things, turned off the bathroom and room lights off and went downstairs as I saw D'Vonte sitting in the living room talking to Sonia to let her know that we on our way over there.

"Are you ready babe?", He asked as he got up off of the couch and turned the TV off.
"Yes", I said as I put on my grey long coat even though it's about 50 degree outside. We heading out of the door on the cool Thanksgiving Day as I got in the car and put on my seatbelt while D'Vonte plugged his phone on the AUX cord, turned the car on, put on his seatbelt and drove off to Sonia's house since she stayed at the Northside of Chicago.

30 minutes later⏰⏰

After D'Vonte and I spend the whole ride in silence with nothing but music playing in the background, he pulled up to Sonia's house behind Tasha's car as he killed the engine, got out of the car and locked the door. We walked on the porch with the loud dog barking as D'Vonte knocking on the door.
"Come in", Sonia yelled as we walked in the house with the turkey smells hits my nose while I saw Tasha, Zariah and his cousin sitting in the living room watching the football game.