💙💚Seven💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up the next morning with the sun hits my face and the pancake smells hits my nose as I got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom since it's connect to this room.

I know you asked what I'm wearing, I'm wearing white belly shirt and grey booty shorts since I'm not at home anyways.

Rasheeda's pajamas

After I used the bathroom, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom, put on my grey slippers and went down starts as I saw Jasmine, David and Alijah at the living room watching SpongeBob and D'Vonte is in the kitchen cooking br...

After I used the bathroom, washed my face and brush my teeth, I got out of the bathroom, put on my grey slippers and went down starts as I saw Jasmine, David and Alijah at the living room watching SpongeBob and D'Vonte is in the kitchen cooking breakfast for everybody as I getting ready to say something.
"Good morning everybody", I said as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.

"Good morning Rasheeda, how's your sleep last night?", He asked as he puts the bacon on the frying pan.
" I slept good ", I said as I took the coffee creamer out of the refrigerator. This is the best sleep that I ever had in years since it's wasn't no sexual noise, my step dad masturbating in front of me and Jasmine nor hearing my siblings getting beaten at the middle of the night over some petty shit.

I know I stayed up until damned near 3 AM because D'Vonte and I was talking while Soul music playing on low since he wasn't trying to wake my siblings up with the loud ass music. Unlike my parents, D'Vonte don't play loud music late at night nor early in the morning while everybody is asleep.

That's another reasons why our neighbors don't like my parents because they be playing music extremely loud late at night while they having sex, molesting Jasmine or beating us especially when half of the shit that be playing on the radio. I'm not going to lie, I don't mind loud music during the day as long it's good and not overplayed bullshit.

After I fixed me some coffee, I went to the living room and watch another episode of SpongeBob with my siblings since they showing the ones where SpongeBob and Patrick accidentally put paint on Mr. Krab's first dollar. I swear, I'm doing Jasmine's and David's hair after we eat breakfast since I brought some hair stuff too.

That's another reason why I stayed up until damned near 3 AM because I was doing D'Vonte's hair since I put his durag after I moisturized his dreads with the Murray's Locs-Lock gel. As soon the commercial break getting ready to come on, D'Vonte getting ready to say something.
"Breakfast is ready", He said as all 4 us got up and got the plates of pumpkin spice pancakes and bacon. I went back to the living room and start eating breakfast since D'Vonte don't mind as long we don't leave the plates on the coffee table.

Yes, we had to clean up after ourselves since D'Vonte is not a freaking maids around here. I hasn't tell him about the abuse just yet but Tamera is right, I might want to tell him sooner than later because he going to see a lot of red flags especially the condition that we live in since my parents treats me and David like a maid instead of cleaning up their own mess.