💙💚Nine💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I heard the water running. It's no other than David since he got up a little bit earlier than he usually gets up.

So I got up and made my bed up while I'm waiting on David to come out. As soon David got out of the bathroom, I went in there to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black pants and red short sleeves shirt.

Rasheeda's outfit

I'm about to put my black socks until my phone started ringing and it's was D'Vonte calling me

I'm about to put my black socks until my phone started ringing and it's was D'Vonte calling me. Everybody else is still asleep so I decided to put him on speaker while I'm still getting ready for school.

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Rasheeda♑🌉🌠🌠: Hello!
D'Vonte: What's up Rasheeda, are you and David getting ready for school?
Rasheeda♑🌉🌠🌠: Yeah, I'm about to do my hair.
D'Vonte: Alright, I'm about to pull up in a few minutes, I just stopped by the gas station.
Rasheeda♑ 🌉🌠🌠: Okay, I'll see you soon.
Phone Convo over📞📱📱

After I got off of the phone with D'Vonte, I put on some make up around my eyes, on my face and on my neck so that D'Vonte won't see the bruised that my stepdad gave me.

Yes, I decided to put my hair into the bun today after I put on my socks and shoes. I put on my grey jacket, sprayed myself, put on my black New York Yankees hat, grabs my things, turned off the lights and went to the kitchen as David is sitting in the living room eating the blueberry muffin.

So I grabbed the cherry pop tart, orange juice and the lunch box as I turned the kitchen lights off.
"Are you ready to go David?", I asked.
"Yeah", He said as he grabbed his half eaten muffin and juice as we left the apartment.

While I'm waiting until the elevator opens, D'Vonte texted me to let me know that he's outside. So I texted him back to let him know we on our way out. I'm not going to tell D'Vonte about the ass whooping that I had last night because like I said before, I don't want him to do anything that he'll regret like beating the shit out of the man that's old enough to be his dad.

Tamera

I'm at the locker putting my clear lip gloss on after Gianna and I walked to 7-Eleven to get me something to eat on our way to school while Gianna got herself the Brisk strawberry melon juice.

Yes, I needed to go grocery shopping since its barely any food in the house. So I took the frozen chicken wings out of the freezer before I left my house since Gianna was in my house waiting on me.

After I put my clear lip gloss on, I went to the cafeteria and start eating my breakfast since I got myself some glazed honey bun and Snapple fruit punch juice since the class will start in 20 minutes with Gianna and Kyrie since they was talking about something.