💙💚Nineteen💙💚

Tamera

I woke up at the same time as I usually gets up as I present the snooze button, got up, made my bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on the bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on something simple which is the white shirt and blue tracksuit.

Tamera's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, sprayed myself, put on my necklace, grabs my stuff and went downstairs to the kitchen as I saw Aunt Yolanda, Uncle Keith and my dad in the living room watching the news

"Good morning everybody", I said as I took out the milk to fixed me some cereal.
"Good morning dad", I said as I put the milk back in the refrigerator and sat down on the kitchen table.

I don't know is Rasheeda's mom is still pissed about a few days ago because she called her screaming at her while me and her siblings eating the pancakes that Uncle Keith made 2 days ago. Hell, she told me that all 4 of them got their ass whooped with the charger cord that's ain't working yesterday since Jasmine and David got it worse a couple of hours before I left school early since it's was after 10 AM.

If she is, she needs to get over that shit because at least they won't have to deal with her and her bitch made boyfriend that don't work anywhere. When I'm finished eating my food, I washed out the bowl, grabs my lunch box, told my relatives and my dad bye and heading out of the door to Gianna's house.

Rasheeda

I'm in the hallway putting some make up on my neck since its some fresh bruises on my neck and wrist from my stepdad. He got on his jealous rage by aggressively dragged me to the hallway, pushed me against the wall and choked me until I'm closed to dying.

No surprise, David got his ass whooped for trying to help me escape from his chokehold. When D'Vonte asked about the bruise, I told him I just fell after running around with Alijah. He can tell that I was lying but he didn't bother asked about it anymore.

If I did, he would probably kill my parents especially my stepdad since he always masturbating in front of me. As for my siblings, none of them ain't going to school today since I got the bad feeling that they will be locked in the closet all day with no food and water.

Not only that, I probably going deep clean the closest since its going to smell bad in the house. When the bell rings, I closed the locker and walked down the hallway to my first block class.

D'Vonte

I'm on my way to my mom's house to take her to the grocery store since her car ain't got fixed yet. I promise her that I'm help her grocery shopping with her today after I dropped Rasheeda off at school today.