💙💚Twenty-Five💙💚

D'Vonte

I woke up at 6 AM with Rasheeda screaming my name all the way to my room. So I rushed out of the bed and went downstairs to see what the hell is going on as I saw Rasheeda sitting on the couch crying.
"What's wrong baby?", I asked as I wrapped my arms around her.
"I need to go to the hospital", She cried as she wiped her eyes.

"What do you mean, what's going on?", I asked wanting to know why we had to go to the hospital.
"It's my siblings, the neighbor just called 911", She cried as she cried in my arms even harder.
"Okay, I'll take you to the hospital, let's get dress first", I said knew it's was an emergency. So I took an quick shower, washed my face, brush my teeth, went to my room and put on something simple since I'm wearing the green sweatsuit.

D'Vonte's outfit

After I put on my socks and shoes on, sprayed myself, put my dreads into the ponytail and turned the lights off, I went downstairs as I saw Rasheeda sitting in the living room wearing the pink sweatsuit since we going to the hospital anyways

Rasheeda's outfit

"Are you ready to go baby?", I asked as I grabs the car keys

"Yes", She softly said as she turned the lamp off and heading out of the door on the windy Friday morning since we on our over there. I don't know how long I'm going to be there but hopefully, I won't be at the hospital all day.

Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital 🏥🏨😷

Rasheeda and I went to the waiting room at the hospital with her abusive mother and her punk ass boyfriend getting ready to asked her very rudely.
"What the hell your fast ass doing here?", The lady asked.
"I'm here for Alijah, Jasmine and David", She said as this bitch is laughing at her like that shit is funny.

"Are you freaking serious right now, your ass ain't been at home for a few days and you decide to come here with your thug of the boyfriend", She said.

"Goddamn it mom, don't start this shit", She said since its not the time for the argument nor any other bullshit.

"Bitch please, you was too busy screwing my man", She said sounded like Mary from "Precious" even though I think Mo'Nique did a good job playing her.
"What the hell are you talking about, you let that son of a bitch rape me and Jasmine so many freaking times", She said.