💙💚Twenty-Nine💙💚

Gianna

I woke up at the same time as I normally gets up as I pressed the snooze button, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. At least I'm not oversleep where my grandma wake me up like it's was yesterday but luckily, I'm still alive. 

When I'm finished, I went to my room as I sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on blue jeans and black long sleeve shirt.

Gianna's outfit

put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my white jacket, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my grandparents and Tamera sitting on the couch since she wearing the blue jeans and black shirt along with white jac...

put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my white jacket, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my grandparents and Tamera sitting on the couch since she wearing the blue jeans and black shirt along with white jacket and black White Sox hat.

Tamera's outfit

"Good morning guys", I said as I took the bowl out since I'm eating the blueberries and cream oatmeal for breakfast today

"Good morning GiGi", My granddad said as I let the water get to the boil since it's don't take long to do. It's time for grocery shopping since Christmas is around the corner and ain't shit opens on that day.

Maybe certain stores but my grandparents always get everything that they needs before Christmas same with New Year even though stores opens at the same time as it's usually opens. After I ate breakfast since I let the oatmeal cool down some, I grab my things including lunchbox, told my grandparents bye and heads out of the door on the cool Tuesday morning since it's going to rain tomorrow according to the weather man on Fox 32 Chicago. 

Rasheeda

I'm at the cafeteria eating the chocolate chips poptart since I didn't have time to cook breakfast especially when D'Vonte sitting on the couch waiting on me. I swear, I can't wait until I get my own car so I won't have to get my man to take me back and forth to school everyday.

I got an call from Aunt Nadia yesterday about the funeral since it's going to be tomorrow around 1 PM which is the rest of my family from my mom's side going to be there. To be honest, I don't really wants to go because they going to show fake love for me and my siblings especially when they wasn't there for none of us when we was in and out of the foster care system.