💙💚Five💙💚

Tamera

I woke up at 5 AM with the alarm clock as I pressed the snooze button, got up, stretch, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I put the pad in my underwear, put the tampons in between my legs, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue ripped jeans and black shirt with the picture of Aaliyah on it.

Tamera's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black "White Sox" hat, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my uncle watching the news on CBS Chicago and my aunt is in the kit...

I put on my socks and shoes on, put my hair into the ponytail, put on my black "White Sox" hat, put on my jean jacket, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my uncle watching the news on CBS Chicago and my aunt is in the kitchen almost finished with breakfast.

"Good morning Aunt Yolanda and Uncle Keith", I said as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some coffee.
" Good morning Tamera, are you ready to eat?", She asked since she letting the cheese grist thicken up before she puts the shrimp on top.

I maybe live in the Midwest but I always love shrimp and grist since I was little. I guess because half of my family from my mom's side is from the South like Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Louisiana and shit like my great grandma since she originally from New Orleans, LA.

I can eat that shit for breakfast or dinner if I want it but that's what I'm having for breakfast before I goes to Gianna's house and wait on her to eat breakfast since I live a few houses down from her anyways.

Kyrie

I'm at the cafeteria listening to the music since I got here about 30 minutes early and eating my breakfast in my car. I know you asking what did I eat for breakfast, some simple shit since I got myself some blueberry muffin and some orange juice from 7-Eleven before I put some gas in the cat so that I'll have enough to get back and forth to school for the next couple of days.

As soon "That's What I Like" by Bruno Mars started playing in the background, I feel the arms wrapped around me and it's was Gianna.

"Hey baby", She said as she kissed me on the cheeks since she's wearing high weights jeans and long sleeve crop top that's shows a little bit of her stomach but most of them people at the front office don't give a damn about what any of us wearing as long we not showing too much skins.
"What's up Gianna", I said as she sat down on the table and start eating her banana while them 2 girls talking about the fight that happens yesterday at Ms. Young's class where Antwan with his punk ass beat the shit out of her.

I'm not surprised that he got expelled from this school because everybody is so sick of his mark ass especially his girlfriend since they argued all the time. Hell, I'm still pissed off at him for talking to Gianna very rudely since he took his anger out on her after him and his girlfriend argued over some Instagram hoes.