💙💚Thirty-One💙💚

Rasheeda

I woke up on the next morning after I went home, took an shower, took a pain pills and went to sleep with D'Vonte's arms wrapped around me. I swear, I went home having a massive headache last night from all that crying because I got my ass kicked. 

When I told him about what happens, he got pissed off because he couldn't believe that my fake ass aunt victim blamed me. If it's wasn't for any drama, I could be there a little bit longer. After I did my morning hygiene, I got out of the bathroom as I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on some deodorant and put on the blue jeans and black and burgundy shirt.

Rasheeda's outfit

I put on my black boots, put my hair into the messy bun, sprayed myself, put on my black coat, grabs my things, turned off the lights and went downstairs as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some cereal while D'Vonte in the living room watching the news on Fox 32 Chicago. 

Yes, I told him "good morning" and kissed him before I went to the bathroom and do my morning hygiene. We could kissed a little bit longer but I don't want to be late at all. 

I know Aunt Nadia is going to call me to apologize around lunch time for all that drama that Ronda cause. I mean, she should kept her mouth shut like Aunt Brenda told her to do and none of that shit wouldn't happens.

When I'm finished eating the cereal, I washed out the bowl, grabbed the bottle of juice, turned the kitchen lights off and went to the living room.
"I'm ready baby", I said as he turned the TV off, put on his coat and the hat. He got up, turned the lamp off and heading out of the door on the cold Thursday morning but it's not extremely cold which is thanks god.

Kyrie

I'm at the cafeteria eating the sausage biscuits since I stopped by McDonald's on my way here. I was going to cook breakfast this morning but I don't want to be late for school. So I took an shower, got dressed, told my mom bye and heading out of the door. 

While I'm eating my food, I feel Gianna's arms wrapped around me.
"Hey baby", She said as she kissed me on the cheeks.
"What's up GiGi", I said as she got off of me and sat down on the table. I'm still not going to rush her to have sex with me despite being together for a year.

I know she going to bring some change of clothes since she spending the night at my house like she does a few times. While Gianna and I is talking, I heard some dude screaming "oh shit, them bitches is fighting" as we rushed to the hallway.
"Yo Brittany, what the hell is going on here?", I asked.
"Them 2 ghetto ass hoes fighting over some worthless asshole", She said as I heard the girl with the turquoise blue hair screaming "I'll effing kill you bitch".