💙💚Four💙💚

Gianna

I woke up the next morning as I moaned out of my sleep, got up, made my bed up and went to the bathroom to did my morning hygiene. When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom as I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my black leggings and yellow shirt.

Gianna's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, put on my earrings, sprayed myself, put on my black jacket and went downstairs as I saw my grandparents and Tamera sitting in the living room

"Good morning everybody", I don't said since Tamera got here a little bit earlier than she normally gets here.
"Good morning Gianna", My granddad said as I went to the kitchen and fixed me some cereal. After I fixed me some cereal, I went to the dining room and eat me some Fruity Pebbles as I saw Tamera walking in there with the coffee mug in her hands.

"Hey Tamera", I said as I take another bite of the Fruity Pebbles.
"Hey Gianna, are you still going to the house party that Anthony is having?", She asked talking about Kyrie's cousin.
"I don't think me nor Kyrie is going", I said not want to deal with drama like I did the last time since Kyrie and I was minding our business at that time.

"I won't blame you, Terence with his mark ass started the fight with Joey the last time where they went to jail over that bullshit", She said talking about one of Antwan's homeboys. I honestly thought that he's bad but his friends is way worse especially Terence.

I mean, he always act all hard on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or whatever whenever it's the beef going on. When he around them real gangster whether they are Bloods or a Crips, he runs away like a freaking cowards especially when he in my neighborhood which is there are some real gangster over here.

Nope, beating up a bitch and treating then like yesterday trash don't really count because he went to jail twice for whooping his baby mama's ass. He better not try that wannabe gangster bullshit in the West Coast because I heard that them real gangster don't play that shit anywhere in California especially them Bloods from Compton.

I'm not the type of person who's wish death on anybody but the guy that's are a Crips named Tre wants to kill that son of a bitch so badly because he caused him to spend a year in a half in prison for assault since he was beating his ass at the nightclub.

If I was Terence, I would get the hell out of Chicago or moved to the white part of Chicago because them Crips is on his fat ass right now. When I'm finished eating my breakfast, I went to the kitchen, cleaned out the bowl, grabs my lunchbox and the orange juice and went to the living room as Tamera gets up.
"Are you ready to go?", She asked as she got up since she's wearing blue jeans, black shirt and black leather jacket along with her black Philadelphia Phillies hats even though we live in Illinois.