💙💚Eight💙💚

Kyrie

I woke up the next morning with the smoked sausage smells hits my nose. So I got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished using the bathroom including washing my hands, I went down stairs to the kitchen as I saw my mom and Gianna.

"Good morning mom and Gianna", I said as I sat down on the stoll.
"Good morning baby, are you ready to eat?", Gianna asked as I saw my mom taking out the plates and the cups to fixed us some orange juice.
"Yeah", I said as my mom fixing us the plates.

I'll be taking Gianna home after we eat breakfast, showered and put some clothes on. After that I'll put some gas in the car on my way to work so that I'll have enough for a week even though we going to be out of school for 2 days.

Yes, I'm still going to work on Thursday but my uncle might want me to come to work early like he does whenever I don't have to go to school. As for Friday, that's my normal day off since I won't have to get up early in the morning to get ready for school for the next few days.

My mom gave me the plates of cheese grist, eggs and smoked sausage as I start eating. No, I didn't screwed Gianna last night since we was watching movies until damned near 3 AM especially when we had a little midnight snack while we watching "Juice" which is its was the scene where them Puerto Rican dudes tried to start shit with Bishop.

Unlike half of them dudes around my age, I never pushed Gianna to have sex with me especially when we been together for almost a year. I mean, If Gianna ain't ready to give me some ass, it's is what it's is I can respect that.

If Gianna ready to give me some, I'm going to make sure that I strapped up so that I won't get her pregnant since I know my mom ain't ready for no grandkids yet.

Tamera

I'm in the bathroom taking an shower after I ate the bowl of cereal and got off of the phone with Chris since he picking me up in 20 minutes.

When I'm finished doing my hygiene, I went to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body and put on my black leggings and neon green tank top.

Tamera's outfit

I'm about to put on my socks and shoes on until my phone started ringing and it's was Chris

I'm about to put on my socks and shoes on until my phone started ringing and it's was Chris. So I put my phone on speaker before I put on some deodorant.

Phone Convo📞📱📱
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: Hello!
Chris: What's up baby, what are you doing?
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: I'm putting my shoes on.
Chris: I'm outside.
Tamera🙉♍🌹🌻: Okay, I'll be out there in 10 minutes.
Phone Convo over 📞📱📱

After I got off the phone with Chris, I hair sprayed my hair weave, put on my black jacket, put on my gold loop earrings, sprayed myself, grabs my things and went downstairs as I saw my aunt folding up clothes.
"Alright Aunt Charlie, I'm about to go to Chris's house for a couple of hours", I said since that's how long I planning on being there.
"Okay, tell Chris I say hi", She said as she folding up Uncle Kenneth's underwear.